Jordi Alba

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Piss off, fucking crybaby... What is he going to say now, that he had a awesome season except for one match? He was abysmal all season long and should be shown the door immediatly!

BBZ8800

Btw, sell.

He was always meh and our results in a CL started to suffer once when he joined us.

Sell:
Frosty, Alba, Semedo, Umtiti, Busquets, Rakitic, Suarez, Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann, Messi, Vidal, Firpo.

Keep: Pique, Lenglet, Roberto, Frenkie, Puig, Fati.

Don't buy: Neymar, Lautaro, Jesus, Dybala.

Buy: players with technique, physique and who are not choirboys.

Richard.H

BBZ I know all of us are pissed off on this forum, but to say all problems in CL started with him is crazy. In 14/15 treble season he was a greyhound running up and down the pitch and participating in every attack and defending against all counter attacks. Take it easy mate. Have a drink or two. He is not as big of a problem as the donkey Suarez, busquets, and pique

BBZ8800

Funnily enough, him coming to Barca is when the annual CL humiliations started

He is not the only reason, but you are right:
1. Mats conceding every shot every year
2. Alba being horrible
3. Roberto/Semedo being horrible
4. Busi-Raki being old and horrible
5. Suarez being horrible
6. Messi being a gift and a tactical burden in the same time

It is hard to win in this way.
I am still shocked that we won even in 2015.
This team shouldn't have won any CLs after 2011 and after prime Messi-Xavi-Iniesta-Alves.

Catta

Btw, sell.

He was always meh and our results in a CL started to suffer once when he joined us.

Sell:
Frosty, Alba, Semedo, Umtiti, Busquets, Rakitic, Suarez, Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann, Messi, Vidal, Firpo.

I would keep Griezmann, without the toxic amigos, he could be a great palyer for Barca, he is the only player in the team alongside Frenkie and Roberto who has technique and work rate.

fergus90

Timing is everything in football, he was lucky to break through when Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Puyol, younger Busquets was still about. We needed a left back, he was from La Masia and had pace. Easy to look good when you've got that cast around you. He's symbolic of our European deficiencies in the last few years.

FinBarcelonafan

Btw, sell.

Sell:

Thank you. Great list. I agree, start from nothing. I am done with this shit.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pity he wasn't sent off for his usual whining and shit talking. Insane how much blabbering and spewing he gets away with. Would love to see his face after getting a red for talking.

Jägermeister

Btw, sell.

Sell:

Keep Roberto? For what?

Home of Barca Fans