Jordi Alba

Devils

Lol, why would Lucho call up someone who he doesn’t trust and who trash talks him behind his back?

Alba dug his own grave. Now he has to deal with it.

clemente

Rakitic being useles or not . Its not even the topic . The thing is he didn't created any fuss nor did he cried in the media . If the manager wants to make a tactical switch you obey . Be it Messi or any other tom dick . That's how you earn respect . Disrespecting Club and manager in public is not justifiable even if he deserved minutes . At the end of the day no player is bigger than the club and throwinf tantrums and insults over your own manager is just being a rat nothing more . Secondly he was bang average that season and was rightly dropped .

Lmao of course dodged half the questions I asked, and PLEASE tell me what kind of insults was Alba throwing at the club and the manager.

RMU ReBorn

Lmao of course dodged half the questions I asked, and PLEASE tell me what kind of insults was Alba throwing at the club and the manager.

Nop i didn't . Already said that such attitude isn't good even if it's by Messi . Mats in no exception but atleast he wasn't saying that he feels comfortable under another manager or in a team just because he wasn't getting minutes . If you sign to play for a Club you gotta obey what the managers demands . It's not as if Alba was benched for whole season . It was a fucking tactical switch in CL because things was going wrong . Alba acted like a cunt during international break . No club or their fans would entertain such behavior .

clemente

Nop i didn't . Already said that such attitude isn't good even if it's by Messi . Mats in no exception but atleast he wasn't saying that he feels comfortable under another manager or in a team just because he wasn't getting minutes . If you sign to play for a Club you gotta obey what the managers demands . It's not as if Alba was benched for whole season . It was a fucking tactical switch in CL because things was going wrong . Alba acted like a cunt during international break . No club or their fans would entertain such behavior .

Again you dodge my questions and go off about what kind of a cunt Alba is :lol: Tell me what were the "insults" that Alba was throwing at the club and the manager

RMU ReBorn

Again you dodge my questions and go off about what kind of a cunt Alba is :lol: Tell me what were the "insults" that Alba was throwing at the club and the manager
Going against the manager during international friendlys and stating that he feels better in spanish national team counts as an insult against Manager and Barcelona imo . Keep those unrest inside the dressing room rather than crying in the media . . I haven't dodged anything you asked . What Alba stated in press is outright insult to manager and club .

Devils

Not calling Alba for personal reasons?

Luis Enrique: Well that's a good question but I'll just talk about 24 players who have been selected. I said before there would be surprises, I have nothing else to say.

It's over for Alba.

clemente

Going against the manager during international friendlys and stating that he feels better in spanish national team counts as an insult against Manager and Barcelona imo . Keep those unrest inside the dressing room rather than crying in the media . . I haven't dodged anything you asked . What Alba stated in press is outright insult to manager and club .

I asked you if you realize that Sarri would take Alba instead of Alonso without blinking if he had a choice.
And no shit he feels better in the national team, he can actually play there, your "imo" now looks like backing off because you know he did nothing wrong, if Paco was a starter for Spain and said that he feels better there, we should throw shit on him now?

Donatello

Who cares whether he plays for NT or not. I only care about his performances at Barca.

He will be 33 by the next WC, and I doubt he will be a starter even under a different manager.

Plus, him not playing for those NT matches is better, because he won't be tired after international break.

RMU ReBorn

I asked you if you realize that Sarri would take Alba instead of Alonso without blinking if he had a choice.
And no shit he feels better in the national team, he can actually play there, your "imo" now looks like backing off because you know he did nothing wrong, if Paco was a starter for Spain and said that he feels better there, we should throw shit on him now?
If you have eyes that functions properly go and read my post . I've already said that Alba is too one dimensional to play sarriball . Sarri isn't stupid to let Alonso go for a one trick pony .

I am not backing off from anything . Talking behind your manager's back during international dutys is nothing but outright insult to club and the manager, and something which is not justifiable by anymeans

Last edited:

clemente

If you have eyes that functions properly go and read my post . I've already said that Alba is too one dimensional to play sarriball . Sarri isn't stupid to let Alonso go for a one trick pony .

I am not backing off from anything . Talking behind your manager's back during international dutys is nothing but outright insult to club and the manager, and something which is not justifiable by anymeans

Alba one dimensional... What the absolute fuck are you even talking about, please tell me the dimensions Alonso has that Alba doesn't have, let me guess, crossing and he is taller? Holy shit I didn't expect that your comments will get any dumber.

RMU ReBorn

Alba one dimensional... What the absolute fuck are you even talking about, please tell me the dimensions Alonso has that Alba doesn't have, let me guess, crossing and he is taller? Holy shit I didn't expect that your comments will get any dumber.
Alba is a system player . Don't think there are better options in the market who can play the Barcelona way . outside that he isn't that effective like he was before . He can't even give a proper cross even if his life depends on it .

clemente

Alba is a system player . Don't think there are better options in the market who can play the Barcelona way . outside that he isn't that effective like he was before . He can't even give a proper cross even if his life depends on it .

System player... wtf does that even mean, is Messi a system player too then?

clemente

Nop he isn't . He can thrive in any system and does posess lot of attributes to be a good footballer elsewhere . Alba minus his pace isn't a threat at all .

What a fucking joke, wtf is the point to even argue with someone like you. Alba in pretty much any EPL team would turn up that whole league.

Home of Barca Fans