Jordi Alba

BerkeleyBernie

Seriously, I can't count the number of times that this dumbass rolls on the floor clutching his knee like every single tendon and ligament has been torn to shreds, giving me an absolute heart attack each and every God damn time!

As great a player he is, and as much as I appreciate him, he really deserves a swift kick to the balls for those damn theatrics.

Dani Alves taught him well. :lol:

FCBfan22

True that. He's easily surpassed his master by now though.

No. He still needs to learn how to enter the pitch in style.

sddefault.jpg

Devils

I don't think there is a LB in the world who is even close to Alba this season.

He has simply been sensational.

Sekou

Possibly playing his best season for us so far? At least as far as attacking goes.

I can't however shake the concern that he'll be absolutely burnt out by May. All those attacking runs are going to show its toll once we hit the crucial part of the season (if we advance significantly in the CL knockout stage) and I do remember seeing a less energetic version of Jordi Alba come May in the previous seasons - which is absolutely understandable.

I'd opt for giving Digne more minutes. He's a good defender and not completely headless going forward, subbing him in every now and then at the 60 minute mark in some of the easier fixtures is going to do no harm. Valverde has been doing a decent job at giving both our right backs enough playing time - and rest.

Messi983

I think Valverde is managing his minutes good. There will be a lot of rotations in January with Alba possibly playing in La Liga games and Digne in Copa.

And when CL continues and if we'll keep our good lead La Liga Digne will probably play in most league games before and/or after CL matches.

Last edited:

bodi16

Already two assists after 15 minutes. He might miss those crosses/passes from time to time, but man, when he doesn't, it is 100% danger.

draconifire

We all saw Alves - Messi connection, now this season we'll se Alba - Messi connection go to the next level. Amazing.
Thanks Moneymar

Home of Barca Fans