Jonathan Dos Santos

catalan force

Borussia Dortmund want to sign B midfielder Jonathan dos Santos (22), whose contract expires. They talked with the player on Saturday. [cr](via barcastuff)
would be a nice move for him personally. but i dont think we have any upcoming DM from our youth setup to replace his place in the B team next year.(or there is?)

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
barcastuff barcastuff
Official: Barcelona have announced the contract renewal of B midfiedler Jonathan dos Santos (22) until 2015. Buy-out clause: 30M #fcblive
28 minutes ago

Onuphrius

WHAT?! Really hard to see a place or him in first team. And probably way too good for Barca B, so where will he fit into? Anyway I still hope he could raise his level and break into first team. Altough with Sergi Roberto, Samper etc coming through it seems unlikely.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Guardiola: "Dos Santos contract? We hold him in very high esteem, and I know him well. He's very versatile and Barça shouldn't let him get away."

"He's too good, he's got too much class, and he shouldn't leave Barca so young."

"There are not many people that can create such pressure and pass the ball around as well as he does."

"I hear that he accepted the conditions in a minute, and that says a lot for him. It means he values this institution, that he's happy here."

"when the technical secretary decides to keep a player on, it's because he thinks there is room for him in the first team."

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Even though he isn't the most professional player out there, you've got to respect his loyalty. I like him, but I doubt he'll ever get promoted.

Trickykid

Even though he isn't the most professional player out there, you've got to respect his loyalty. I like him, but I doubt he'll ever get promoted.

What about him doesn't strike you as professional? Aside from that slight mishap with a hooker, I can't remember anything bad about his bahaviour. Considering his age and lack of action in Peps team, I'm actually very impressed with his will to stick around and fight for his chance - however tiny it may be.

ekin805

i feel like jdos had a solid game today. it seemed like he had a task to do reinforce the offense and let others create. i really dont understand why he doesnt get any love on here

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What about him doesn't strike you as professional? Aside from that slight mishap with a hooker, I can't remember anything bad about his bahaviour. Considering his age and lack of action in Peps team, I'm actually very impressed with his will to stick around and fight for his chance - however tiny it may be.

Well I read something about JDS partying in Barcelona too, but it was about a year ago... Maybe he's improved

Home of Barca Fans