Jonathan Dos Santos

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
he came in and instantly took the Xavi role at midfield ...... it was even stranger to see players like Yaya and Sergio just giving him the ball in a Xavi way.

Edit: well at least when he came in, after a few minutes it wasn't there anymore. But you could easily se the change.

Last edited:

barca96

dam it.he played..
i was gonna stay awake till 5 to watch him play!
ofcourse the main reason to watch barca play but was really hoping that i can watch him play again.
how long did he play?

danny10257

Johnny has a nice future ahead of him, I'm glad we kept a hold of the good Dos Santos brother.

what about the other one? is he not good? i actually like gio more that jonathon. Although this one does have a better chance. the reason i think is because gio competed with bojan. and i dont know who jonathon is competing with. yea feel free to correct me, thanks!
EDIT: HMM... I REMEBER JEFFERN SUARWZ, BUT NOT THE OTHERS.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I am so geeked about JDS, I don't even know where to begin...He's going to be special, mark my words...A fixture in the starting XI for some time is my prediction...Kid is sublime

iced1776

gotta agree that he could very well be the one holding down the midfield in the future. he understands the position well, has excellent composure for someone his age, he just needs to improve his first touch a bit.

Home of Barca Fans