João Laporta

barca96

haha Laporta can.
but he said recently that he wouldnt run for the 3rd time.
but damn....his puppet was LAST!!!
the people really didnt like him

ill miss his cheeky grin too!!:wub:
shows the naughty side of him.
and id prefer a president who would show some emotion rather than someone who would have no reaction at all as if the goal wouldn matter.

S

Super Pippo

I think it was more that they didn't like his hideous campaign video, which sadly got taken down from youtube. :D

Barcafan 2304

haha Laporta can.
but he said recently that he wouldnt run for the 3rd time.
but damn....his puppet was LAST!!!
the people really didnt like him

ill miss his cheeky grin too!!:wub:
shows the naughty side of him.
and id prefer a president who would show some emotion rather than someone who would have no reaction at all as if the goal wouldn matter.

Sometimes controversial but i agree, ill miss the cheeky grin! Loved the shot straight after Messi's opener in el clasico at the Bernabeu a couple of months ago with Laporta sat next to Perez with a big grin on his face. He will be missed.

DucdeOrléans

I will miss Laporta. Of course not everything was perfect, (what is really that?), but he nevertheless managed to make us the best and most succesfull football club in terms of trophies under his reign (2003-2010) One must be gratefull for that archivement. BUT in the same time he was a controversiel figure, that divided a lot of Culés thanks to his politics.... One could also mention the Uzbekistan-connection, the institutional turmoil, a great number of directors resigning (Soriano, Rosell, Ingla etc). But he was indeed great and managed to keep these issues of the field. (forgot the "vote of no confidence")...

People who think he was bad should certainly visit the nearest mental hospital. (I am not saying this is the case on this forum, I have not read the comments in this thread, but some Madridistas has that opinion of him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZmbvDRAiBQ

Don Laporta!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I'm pleased to say I got the chance to shake his hand on Sunday and thank him for all he's done. He hasn't been perfect but he's brought us an immense amount of happiness, and for that I'm grateful.

barca96

the thing is, us, the international fans all appreciate him because his actions and politics doesnt affect us.

Home of Barca Fans