João Laporta

fergus90

Is Overmars supposed to be any good at this?

He's done a very good job at Ajax. Unrelated point, but I remember being so excited for Overmars when he joined Barca from Arsenal, then he unfortunately flopped massively. Kept getting injured and losing momentum, kind of like Coutinho to a lesser extent.

Devils

[@orioldomenechl] | The three sporting directors that Presidential candidate Joan Laporta values, are all very powerful and different. One of them is Catalan, another German and another Dutch. Two of them are well known.

Puyol, Zorc or Overmars :wow:

Sheesh! Laporta bringing out the big guns. It's over for Font.

FinBarcelonafan

[@orioldomenechl] | The three sporting directors that Presidential candidate Joan Laporta values, are all very powerful and different. One of them is Catalan, another German and another Dutch. Two of them are well known.

Puyol, Zorc or Overmars :wow:

Sheesh! Laporta bringing out the big guns. It's over for Font.

This sounds good.

FC433

^
never said that ("leaked"). Does not intend to present anything anytime soon because he believes that may hurt the team/ respect those who are in charge.

Messi983

This would be great, but doubtful he'll really bring Nagelsmann. Also, in that case wouldn't it be better if we'd bring Ralf Rangnick as a SD rather than Overmars.

If it's Zorc or Overmars, credit to Laporta if he can bring them.
If it's Puyol though ... :facepalm:

From how I understand Oriol Domenech he said two of those are well known SDs. Overmars and Zorc both fit that criteria. So I guess the Catalan candidate is not as well known. Wouldn't make sense to say that if he means Puyol.

Unless as a "well known" he means former Barca players.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans