João Laporta

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Laporta has now won every competition during his reign as El Presidente. Brilliant work by him and his numerous and ever changing board members. He can be proud of what he has achieved. :beer2:

maz

I walk the line
He hasn't won the supercup. Or the club world cup.

Hopefully that will change if we beat man utd.

S

Snyde

It's a fake trophy anyway. The supercup is more valuable than it.

E

Esteve

It's a fake trophy anyway. The supercup is more valuable than it.

Yeah I agree, it's also just more games during an already busy season :thumbdown: Just mentioned it as I've heard people say it's the only trophy we've yet to win?

jairzinho

Laporta will definitely go down as one the best and most successful presidents of all time at Barca

Last edited:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Laporta's handling of the football side has, aside from a brief blip, been absolutely fantastic. However there are many who consider his handling of other matters and his treatment of fans to be factors which prevent him from being regarded as the best president in our history. Under Laporta the club has won 2 CLs and 3 ligas but he has treated fans of the basketball side very badly and for the CL finals in Paris and Roma he kept back many hundreds of tickets which had been promised to fans and supporters clubs so that more sponsors and associates of the board could attend. This isn't an act of a great president.

beef-supreme

Laporta's handling of the football side has, aside from a brief blip, been absolutely fantastic. However there are many who consider his handling of other matters and his treatment of fans to be factors which prevent him from being regarded as the best president in our history. Under Laporta the club has won 2 CLs and 3 ligas but he has treated fans of the basketball side very badly and for the CL finals in Paris and Roma he kept back many hundreds of tickets which had been promised to fans and supporters clubs so that more sponsors and associates of the board could attend. This isn't an act of a great president.

+ Add to this the Bunyodkor fiasco, which in my mind is the most shameful period of Laporta's tenure. It goes 100% against Barca's principles.

il pepe

Still i think we can say we are going to miss this guy at the board.
He has got the trophy's and he was able to reduce debt while doing so.
Of course he's far from perfect and he has had his negative points (like the constant board position moving).
Still i think he attributed a lot to this club, and the club has become better under his presidency.

Home of Barca Fans