João Laporta

L

linetty

Who comes up with these Laporta related rumors? "Laporta wants Mourinho as the coach," "Laporta wants Guardiola as the sporting director..." The transfer ban must have hit the tabloids hard right in the head.
you know, they can't publish transfer rumours now so they will have to reach further into their ass for even more fucked up ''news''

vinni

Beisde Laporta. Is there anyone else that might run for elections? I figure there must be some members that wants leadership of the club. Anyone have some insight in this ?

L

linetty

Joan Laporta EstrVch ‏@JoanLaportaDcat
En quan a les eleccions, em pronunciaré quan cregui oportú i sempre amb la voluntat de mantenir l'estabilitat del Club.

Ara, més que mai, cal animar l'equip pel bé del Barça.

--------------------------------
Anybody care to translate?

F

Flavia

Joan Laporta EstrVch ‏@JoanLaportaDcat
En quan a les eleccions, em pronunciaré quan cregui oportú i sempre amb la voluntat de mantenir l'estabilitat del Club.

Ara, més que mai, cal animar l'equip pel bé del Barça.

--------------------------------
Anybody care to translate?

"Now, more than ever, we have to cheer the team, for the good of Barça.

Regarding the elections, I'll make a statement when I believe the time is right, and always with the will of keeping the stability of the club"

amircule

He says we have to support the team , and that he is going to release a statement regarding the elections .
Edit : Oops! I was late . :wub:

bismp

He is far better than this board,but i don't like that some people treat him as a god.Why did he lose the 2010 elections in the first place?

Anyway,he obviously was a great president,as he built two CHL winner teams,but just don't jump in the hype train!Let us see the other candidates first

F

Flavia

He is far better than this board,but i don't like that some people treat him as a god.Why did he lose the 2010 elections in the first place?

Anyway,he obviously was a great president,as he built two CHL winner teams,but just don't jump in the hype train!Let us see the other candidates first

He wasn't running in 2010. And the socis bought Rosell's lies. A judge cleared Laporta in 2014, from all the accusations made by Sandrusco.

Home of Barca Fans