João Laporta

OGbarca

Banned
i dont think koeman deserved better. he was an asshole (ie suarez, puig) and made terrible decisions (suarez, tactics, line ups, subs)

club legend

shite manager

got what he deserved. we are only sympathetic to him because hes a player legend

FinBarcelonafan

2FY7NA6FTZCTFLPNPE7Q3DWVTU.jpg

Nothing to say for him after that giant poster more than a year ago during his presidency campaign.
Joan Laporta: "The banner is more than just a banner. It is a display of strength, courage and me telling the members and fans that we will turn the situation around with optimism and determination."

He knows that situation isn't turned around yet, but him saying nothing after Madrid got trashed by Barca is just :boss::lol:

Proper alpha we've been missing

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Laporta fired two more people from the club today, Paco Latorre (director of Barca Studios) and Jordi Balsells (director of the retail business at BLM). Let's see which friends and family members he will replace them with. :facepalm1:

Firing the head of Barca Studios while we are trying to sell 49% stake of it, great move. :whistle:

FinBarcelonafan

He does like cleaning the house but let's face it, a lot of people needed sacking after Bartomeu. He made Barca into total clownshow.

But yes disagree with hiring only buddies or relatives. That's messed up.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He does like cleaning the house but let's face it, a lot of people needed sacking after Bartomeu. He made Barca into total clownshow.

But yes disagree with hiring only buddies or relatives. That's messed up.

Disagreed. No questions about the crime Bartomeu did to the club (I won't list them again) and some of his board members were probably in cahoots with him in those fishy business, but the foundation/organization of the club was solid with a lot of good, competent people, who either left on their own or fired by Laporta. Under Bartomeu, those good people and competent people with a lot of foresight created Barca Studios and BLM and BIHUB, for example. I don't trust Laporta's family members and friends and acquaintances that he brought in, especially those with zero or little experience, and from failed adventures like CF Reus where they left a mess.

One aspect I don't like about these clubs being a soci-owned, democratic institution is the tendency when a new president comes in, he/she cleans the house and brings in his/her own people and that ends up disrupting or even destroying some of the good work being done before.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No new stadium, no CL football, out of La Liga race. Still everyone wants a part of this Barca.

Love it.

serghei

End of the day Madrid just need to lose 3

We need to avoid losing 3

We win on goal difference

Simple as that

Too much with too few tough games left for them. And some very tough ones for us. Pipe dream. Be happy we secured top 3 almost, and go for EL title.

If we end up with that, it's more than I expected tbh.

Home of Barca Fans