Joan Capdevila

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to praise his performance vs. Portugal.
Capdevila fully deserves that left back spot.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Did the elbow connect or not? Replays are inconclusive. I'm with GJ and Mido though, I've never really been convinced by Capdevila, I'd much rather have Abidal or Maxwell House.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
it was a frekaking dive.. Red card for costa for NOTHING.. He was like 1m behind costa, and just failed like be was hit by a bullet... Not even the italians can dive like that :lol:

dalitis8

Banned
I was worried about this guy...before the WC...I thought he would somehow prove to be a weak link....but he has been rock solid so far...I am really satisfied...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I was never as concerned as some people are...he's past his best and can be beat by great players but he's still a very reliable player who doesn't make huge mistakes.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
it was a frekaking dive.. Red card for costa for NOTHING.. He was like 1m behind costa, and just failed like be was hit by a bullet... Not even the italians can dive like that :lol:

It was disgusting to be honest... Seriously, besides Cristina and his well known antics, the Spaniards have been diving like mad this WC... Suspiciously only Busquets gets the stick, hahahaha...

XaviMessiGirl

I thought it was a dive too tbh, but there was contact, it's just hard to see unless it's a certain angle and unfortunately I can't find where I saw that one to back that up. It was however, theatrical... which is different from diving :lol:

and Costa had been playing dirty all match so people can argue he had it coming.

tk_TommyKim

I think he like Abidal for Barcelona. More defensive duties because Sergio Ramos plays much like Dani Alves, and Capdevilla has been wonderful in that role.

Home of Barca Fans