Jeffren Suarez

Co0ter

Jeffren is actually a lot better at taking on defenders and getting a shot off from the wings than Pedro is. I don't see Pedro as being a very intelligent player, especially moreso than Jeffren . He's technically gifted individually, a good finisher when an opportunity arises and his workrate is extraordinary, however he very rarely makes an implact.

He's scored some big goals for us sure, but I guess I'm saying for 90 percent of the rest of the games he really doesn't do much. Pedro definately has a lot to work on still when it comes to passing, crossing and vision.

Trequartista

The good
Nor do I, i think this should be a make or break season for him.

if he does well he stays, if not he goes

He will have his minutes to prove himself but if he fails to develop,he will be sold or loaned,even after Ibra's sale,Villa,MEssi,Bojan,Pedro are all ahead of him,even Iniesta will play in the attack if we are short of options upfront ahead of him because of the superb form of Keita and the possible MAscherano-Busi pivot

El Mesías

I think with the added responsibility on him after the departure of Ibra and Henry might just be the tonic that helps him improve his game.

jamrock

jeffren is actually a lot better at taking on defenders and getting a shot off from the wings than pedro is. I don't see pedro as being a very intelligent player, especially moreso than jeffren . He's technically gifted individually, a good finisher when an opportunity arises and his workrate is extraordinary, however he very rarely makes an implact.

He's scored some big goals for us sure, but i guess i'm saying for 90 percent of the rest of the games he really doesn't do much
. Pedro definately has a lot to work on still when it comes to passing, crossing and vision.

whaaat?

JAMAIN

He will have the chance this year to really test Pedro for his wing spot. If he fails Pep will have Iniesta and Adriano who can also play wide.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the thing with geoffren is he's SO FAST. that will buy him time to improve the rest of his game.

he certainly has a place in the squad. while pedro can play onthe wing, he's more of a wing-forward, geoffren is really a straight-up winger which is always useful to have.

JAMAIN

He looked like coming good at the end of last season than he got hurt...
I think he needs to play with some more confidence. Pedro went out and snatched his opportunities and played with the ambition to bench Henry. Jefferen went out and for the most plart played like a subsitute.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
the thing with geoffren is he's SO FAST. that will buy him time to improve the rest of his game.

he certainly has a place in the squad. while pedro can play onthe wing, he's more of a wing-forward, geoffren is really a straight-up winger which is always useful to have.

When you call him Geoffren I think you are talking about Habs great Bernie "Boom-Boom" Geoffrion, inventor of the slap-shot
44-26955-F.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Jeffren is fragile, is it? Many of the times coming from playing a good match with the main team he seemed to have spent some time on the injury table!!

K

King_Puyol

I have high hopes for him this year, thiago too.

im glad to didnt buy Cesc and Robinho because it gives them a chance to show they are worthy to wear the jersey! :)

Home of Barca Fans