Jean Michaël Seri

wisconsincule

As far as I heard Seri is bad defensively so if this is true he is nothing like Verratti.
Verratti is great in both directions.

From the research I did on him he played defensive mid before this season where he was given more responsibilities and a more attacking role. Again it's all here say because I actually haven't seen him play live so who knows.

raki

Seri was a 8 for for the most of his career. He played in Porto but was too young. Damn, he´s evolved that much in Nice?

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20170530-232651_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_31.jpg

MD talking about Seri.

Says we contacted Seri, and I believe it all comes down to Valverde to sign him or not.

xXKonan

Will he be a starter if Iniesta doesn't renew?
If he joins, I think Iniesta's days of being a sure starter are done for the most part. He will probably be given the old 2014/15 Xavi role of being first off the bench and making the occasional start here and there.

Valverde's Bilbao are known for its intense pressing and I just can't see Iniesta having the legs to do it on a constant basis anymore.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

If he joins, I think Iniesta's days of being a sure starter are done for the most part. He will probably be given the old 2014/15 Xavi role of being first off the bench and making the occasional start here and there.

Valverde's Bilbao are known for its intense pressing and I just can't see Iniesta having the legs to do it on a constant basis anymore.

Does Seri press well? He seems to be a good talent but still raw.

Nucky

Last summer we learned that sometimes cheaper transfers can be better. Umtiti costed 25m and to be honest I'd rather have him as CB then John Stones who costed 50m. And we also had good experiences signing players from Ligue 1 (Abidal,Umtiti).

Raketa10

If we want him we will have to react fast, apparently PSG is also interested so there is no time for overthinking this. Either we go for him or not!

Home of Barca Fans