Jean Michaël Seri

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should go for Thomas Lemar and/or Fabinho if Nice play hardball and demand upwards of 60m for Seri. Leon Goretzka and Maxime Lopez from Marseille should also be considered.

Too little time left and those clubs would play hardball as well likely with astronomical numbers.

springfield

Use the search button?

Everything besides today infos were already posted via summaries from twitter.

- L'Equipe reporting the clause has expired.
- L'Equipe publishing an interview with Favre this week end, in which he put a lot of pressure on Nice because he can't imagine this season without Seri: https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Act...nice-je-n-imagine-pas-la-vie-sans-seri/826989 (for full interview, you have to pay or find somebody to share their PDFs with you. Don't count on me for illegal stuffs)
- RMC reporting a few days ago we dealt with the player first, then have to contact Nice (which we probably did yesterday or this morning)
- Riviere saying a few days ago that Barca didn't contact him or any nice representatives.
- RMC now reporting the same about the clause, and what Nice wants.
- Nice Matin is a regional newspaper, and they don't say anything really different, 40m minimum, but also insisting on what Favre said: http://www.nicematin.com/football/l...pour-le-transfert-de-jean-michael-seri-161160
- Nice Matin exclusive informations are saying the discussions started yesterday (august 21) which fits exactly with what L'Equipe, and RMC said. We contacted Seri first, and then contacted Nice only yesterday, taht's why RMC now have news about it.

I was talking about the Nice demands of 40M + 8-12M Addons + player

Julien

I was talking about the Nice demands of 40M + 8-12M Addons + player
RMC is a radio, and those reports come from a trusted person Yann Pecheral. People are confirming it on twitter.

But if you still have doubts: http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/...fos-et-les-rumeurs-du-mardi-22-aout-1187.html

RMC reports there that nice wants a fee above 40m + a player minimum, and that the clause has expired.

La base des négociations se fera au dessus de ce qui était prévu par la clause de valorisation (40M€), devenue caduque. Et l'OGC Nice va essayer d'inclure un joueur barcelonais dans la transaction.

Yann Pecheral

Jombi

Too little time left and those clubs would play hardball as well likely with astronomical numbers.

Plenty of time left. Lots of transfers done in the last week. They cant play hardball when we have lots of options. Goretzka has less than a year left. Maxime Lopez and Thomas Lemar are two options that would offer great passing and control in midfield. Both young but already gotten player of the month awards in Ligue 1. Seri is not the only option.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Plenty of time left. Lots of transfers done in the last week. They cant play hardball when we have lots of options. Goretzka has less than a year left. Maxime Lopez and Thomas Lemar are two options that would offer great passing and control in midfield. Both young but already gotten player of the month awards in Ligue 1. Seri is not the only option.

I say we go for Lemar anyway regardless of Seri coming or not. We need a legitimate LW anyway.

Not very convinced with Goretzka but yeah he can still develop.

gasgas

Give them 40 m plus gomes, marlon and samper on loan,
And also munir, Paco, and Douglas as sales

That's more than enough

They train

BADGERBHOY

What a joke this board is.

I came on here expecting this to be done but as usual their dragging their heels on a deal that we need to make

Fuckin arseholes!

Home of Barca Fans