Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

Snake

Won the game for United tonight, and possibly the league. 19 goals already for him in his first season.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Hope to catch some
Minutes tommorow.. Ah to bad I have class but at least I get to watch it on ma laptop. (quality could be better, but oh well)

Footiefan

Yeah Odemwingie is the signing of the season. He has scored so many important goals playing for relegation battling team. Hernandez is close second IMO..

Snake

I've never thought playing for a bigger or more prestigious club makes things easier for you. There are incredibly talented players that can't cope with the pressure.

desoe

A quick question: how much time we have to wait until Chicha starts crying for a move to La Liga? I bet on ... hmm, 3 or 4 years?

Sodamnsmooth

A quick question: how much time we have to wait until Chicha starts crying for a move to La Liga? I bet on ... hmm, 3 or 4 years?

He's not really that type of person. This kid has a tremendous character. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed at United for most of his career. Of course, there are always intangibles. But the way things are going now, it looks like he'll be at Manchester for a while.

desoe

He's not really that type of person. This kid has a tremendous character. I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed at United for most of his career. Of course, there are always intangibles. But the way things are going now, it looks like he'll be at Manchester for a while.

Maybe. I'm not trying to argue about that. I'm just following the stereotype about the latin players :D
But you're right here. Chicha is no doubt looking like a great kid and he'll be surely trying to repay Fergie for his trust.

Snake

Very good player-what the fuck is our scouting dept doing? We pick up guys like Kerrison and Man U get real quality.

We have the best youth academy in the world. We don't need to buy young players from other clubs... But since Pedro, we haven't had any young players making the starting 11 regularly. I think we need to focus mostly in our defense and strikers.

Robbie

Very good player-what the fuck is our scouting dept doing? We pick up guys like Kerrison and Man U get real quality.

Chicharito was massively rated in Mexico before his United move. He scored 21 goals in 28 apps for Chivas at the age of 20 and was chosen for the world cup squad in South Africa. United were smart to sign him quick, because he probably would have ended up at a big club eventually. Just like Vela, who chose Arsenal over Madrid and Valencia.

Also, Keirrison was thought of as "the next Kaka" when he was in Brazil. AC Milan were close to getting him, and it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to find millions of posts of AC Milan fans drooling at the thought of signing him a few years ago. Potential is just that -- potential. You could have all the potential in the world but a few injuries or a hit to your confidence and in a few years you're just another shit player.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Keirrison was never the next Kaka, seeing as he's a goal poacher.

and we didn't sign Keirrison with the intent of playing him. neither Henrique IMO. I mean that was a bonus advantage, but I think the real reason for the deals is Laporta was doing some shady deals with shady people.

Home of Barca Fans