Javier Hernandez (Chicharito)

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think Real couldn't afford Falcao, probably a FFP rule.

They did not spend much in the window. In wages they might have problems though. James Kroos were already too much and Falcao would have meant very high wage bill. Di Maria had very low wages so his leaving did not help increase their wage bill.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Chicharito to RM pretty much proves Florentino is full on marketing and money making mode. He got his decima to appease the fans, now he's going full on lets make money mode.

Chicharito is nowhere near RM quality, nowhere near.

Jadentheman

Chicha thrives totally on service. And the best person he would have gotten it from (Di Maria) left. He's not gonna make it consistently as starting.

Butaan4barca

My prediction on this. If this gets through. he will be a super hit for real madrid.

would fit like a glove. Real madrid suits his style and he suits them. Its a steal for RM.

Trickykid

My prediction on this. If this gets through. he will be a super hit for real madrid.

would fit like a glove. Real madrid suits his style and he suits them. Its a steal for RM.
He's going to ride the bench just as hard as the best CB in the world is doing.

shogunruax

1907427_840407442643597_151451663215705344_n.jpg

Morten

"Real Madrid have finally got the centre-forward their fans always longed for. With only official confirmation lacking,Javier Hernández is to be a 'Merengue' player. Half of Europe wanted the Mexican player but it is the European champions that have got him. "
- Perez

What a comedian/troll

Home of Barca Fans