Jasper Cillessen

MTL_Barca

35 mil would be a good price. I'd like to keep him but he deserves more than the copa so if he wants to leave i would let him go for the right price.

We would need to get another GK then but 35 mil would still be a really nice profit here and if that is needed for Griezmann or other signings then that's more important than our 2nd GK.

JamDav1982

Fuck Liverpool. They took us to the cleaners with Coutinho. Pay the full amount or piss off.

Shite like that is cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Barca need to make any decision based on what is best for club not trying to settle scores.

35m for Cillesen would be a great deal for a back up GK.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Besides, Barca going in for Coutinho in Late July/Early August was a shitty move. Liverpool's Premier League season was about to start and they were not in a position to get a replacement. The only reason they let Coutinho go in January is because the situation became untenable in the end and because Barca promised Coutinho they would sign him in January.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who is our third keeper right now? God forbid, if Olaf gets injured and we are without Cillessen?

I would not sell him unless he really wants to leave.

xXKonan

Who is our third keeper right now? God forbid, if Olaf gets injured and we are without Cillessen?

I would not sell him unless he really wants to leave.
Our third keeper is Adrián Ortolá, who was the B team's starting GK. We always brought him with us for CL matches to train with the team.

Not quite sure what to think of him as a backup option though.

MTL_Barca

£35m would make him the most expensive keeper transfer.. or atleast being tied with Ederson

Would be De Gea if Madrid didn't fuck that up last minute :lol:

This summer the GK prices could finally skyrocket like on all other positions so 35M for Cillessen could end up as a side note. Alisson is rumored to be 60M, Oblak 100M so if a club wants to buy world class GK it will be expensive.

35M for a sub would still be great tho. He is good to have in case something bad happens but i'd understand if he wants to be nr 1 again. Reina only stayed at Bayern for a year, it's hard to keep a great GK on the bench. The copa and like 1-2 other unimportant games just aren't satisfying enough.

Becoming Liverpools starting keeper would be a great chance for him.

JamDav1982

There is no chance Ortola would be the No.2 GK.

If Cillesen goes Barca will probably spend another 10-12m on a back up.

xXKonan

According to Marçal Lorente, if we get an offer around the range of 45-50 million for Cillessen he will leave.

DonAK

Hope we get an offer around that range then. Being in Pepe Reina on a Free Transfer. A good influence in the dressing room and still a very decent GK.

Looks like Griezmann is set to stay. Push Coutinho to LW and bring in Thiago/Pjanic and Eriksen + a CB.

Edit: Ah fuck. Just realized Reina signed for AC Milan.

Last edited:

Devils

Rui Patricio looks to be available as well.

If we get a 40-50m offer for Jasper, definitely sell. Love the guy but that's incredible money.

DonAK

Rui Patricio looks to be available as well.

If we get a 40-50m offer for Jasper, definitely sell. Love the guy but that's incredible money.

I think he's signing for Wolverhampton after annulling his contract with Sporting.

mia7007

Don’t accept less than 50m, time to make Liverpool suffer a little and not to be easy negotiators
Reina looks good option as backup GK for free, loan Ortola to get experience or look for a young GK like Serbian Predrag Rajkovic
He is second GK for Serbia team in World Cup, 23 yo and his value in the market is around 3m

Home of Barca Fans