Jasper Cillessen

Givenchy

hes too good to be a backup keeper, if hes happy though its great to have him at Barca.

that pass was just :worthy:

Joan

I can't believe we have him for a backup. Would walk in most teams' first eleven.

He should really play more in the league.

xXKonan

Honestly, I do not recall him having a really bad game in our shirt. Has always delivered, would be shame if he left, but I kind of understand he needs it for his career.
I think the only real bad game he had was vs Alaves at home when Mats was still injured last season.

But to be fair to him he just had signed and that was his first game in a Barca shirt and the team especially the defense was horrible that day.

Devils

Love this guy. Does he ever give any interviews? So quiet and low profile.

Nothing but huge respect for Jasper. I want him to stay, but at the same time I know he could do better than being a back-up.

Anyways, great pic.

DbV5eXXWsAEII4d.jpg:large

Ursegor

World Champion
It's a shame [MENTION=2574]La Furia[/MENTION] is not active anymore. Back in the Valdes days I was told how nearly impossible it would be for the Barca style to find a new goalkeeper. Yet we pulled out 3/3 who were/are great for us: Bravo, ter Stegen, even Cillessen.

kattanib

It's a shame [MENTION=2574]La Furia[/MENTION] is not active anymore. Back in the Valdes days I was told how nearly impossible it would be for the Barca style to find a new goalkeeper. Yet we pulled out 3/3 who were/are great for us: Bravo, ter Stegen, even Cillessen.

Valdes is hugely underrated. In his last two seasons with us he reached that world class level.

Home of Barca Fans