Jasper Cillessen

F

FlaFCB

Man of the 1st half. Hope he isn't man of the match, as it will mean Barça having another bad half.

F

FlaFCB

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION], please make a gif of that dribble from jasper. Around minute 70.

BBZ8800

I will never understand:
Why Mats had matches in a CL and copa, even though we had world-class Bravo?
And now when we have Mats as a No1, Cilless plays only in copa and he can't get a CL (nor any minutes in La liga)?

So, Mats as a sub was more important and more powerful than Cilless as a sub?
Cillessen can at least jump and he can make some expected and unexpected saves (which Mats didn't do at all until the last 2-3 matches).

LeeRomeno

like i said from the beginning, he is Dutch National GK. Why people were so negative in his signing, i just do not understand. Also, wasnt there a case that he had never saved a penalty?

raskolnikov

like i said from the beginning, he is Dutch National GK. Why people were so negative in his signing, i just do not understand. Also, wasnt there a case that he had never saved a penalty?

He didnt save this one though. Cillesen is a solid back up but never expect him ti stop penalties though, better chance when you put a cone in the goal. Good game though!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The thing about him is that he is much calmer than ter Stegen, does not rush things or panic.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans