James Rodriguez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It was a nice goal but I've seen the entire match and can say quite frankly that he's been piss poor overall.

Horatio

You're welcome
I have always wondered about that. Why isn't there a tactic for players in situations that they are standing close to eachother to push one another to accelerate faster and gain momentum.
But James was clearly pushing the player in the way of the other player and wanted to take over the ball as you can he is reaching for it.

Last edited:

Garrus

Again he shows that the only thing he truly shines in, Are his long shots, And i admit, They're incredible.
But he lacks in many departments, Specially in the technical aspect, In all of the big matches of last season and now, He failed to provide any measurable impact for an 80 million player.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Again he shows that the only thing he truly shines in, Are his long shots, And i admit, They're incredible.
But he lacks in many departments, Specially in the technical aspect, In all of the big matches of last season and now, He failed to provide any measurable impact for an 80 million player.

lol. If anything, James is one of those players who are truly talented in every department, a crack. Easily in Top-10 of the world.

Richard.H

You just don't sub out James in big games. James can always pull something unexpected. You need a player like that when your team is in shambles.

Home of Barca Fans