Jamal Musiala

topt

I really want this guy to come to us.

I was not against the Musiala = Pedri + De Jong exchange
he he, good for you, I am sure Bayern will agree; the guy is the new face of german football, he is going nowhere. I am 100% positive Bayern would reject world record fee

KingLeo10

he he, good for you, I am sure Bayern will agree; the guy is the new face of german football, he is going nowhere. I am 100% positive Bayern would reject world record fee
He’s the new face of German football as much as you’re the new face of the trolls on this forum :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I remember when KL praised topt for being a 'role model Bayern-fan' and Birdy for his critical views about Barca but once both said something critical about Messi they became trolls in his eyes 🤣🤣

NKMaribor

This kid is crazy (cooked Madrid today). For all the shouts Pedri and Gavi get, he's got to be up there too.

Put Musiala in Barca line up, and people would see how he stomps Pedri. While putting Gavi in the same sentence is a complete mindfuck.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both Wirtz and Musiala are better talents than Pedri and Gavi.

Gavi is a different type of player though, and I'd like to see him under a manager that doesn't use him like a shit Gattuso.

Andresito

Staff member
How did Chelsea let him go for 200k :lol: Just imagine, likes of KDB, Salah and Musiala all were in the hand of Chelsea at one point.

Contract until 2026. If he really wants to leave, summer of 2025 is the time. Would bet that's also when Wirtz moves. Think Musiala will stay though, only a strong Barca or Madrid could lure him out.

He's way ahead of Pedri and Gavi currently.

topt

How did Chelsea let him go for 200k :lol: Just imagine, likes of KDB, Salah and Musiala all were in the hand of Chelsea at one point.

Contract until 2026. If he really wants to leave, summer of 2025 is the time. Would bet that's also when Wirtz moves. Think Musiala will stay though, only a strong Barca or Madrid could lure him out.

He's way ahead of Pedri and Gavi currently.
whats even funnier it was pure luck we got him; we wanted Callum Hudson Odoi and Chelsea rejected our bids, than his agent told Hasan he has another good talent which turned out to be Musiala.
Dont wont shit on Barca but you have NEVER managed to get top talent from Bayern, only Real managed to steal 2 ; hell of top talents Thiago was the only one and he came to bayern

mc_lovin

Both Wirtz and Musiala are better talents than Pedri and Gavi.

Gavi is a different type of player though, and I'd like to see him under a manager that doesn't use him like a shit Gattuso.
I wouldn’t trade Gavi for anyone. Also don’t think they are better talents, just different (and in a better moment, but that can change quickly).

Home of Barca Fans