Jack Wilshere

C

Carefree

Wilshere's nowt like Iniesta. He's the player Joe Cole should have developed into. Got a similar playing style with the same aggresive streak, but less of a circus show and a far better brain. Fabregas was still better though at the same age. He pretty much got his breakthrough as Arsenal went into a massive decline, forced to become the main man in the side as Henry left a couple seasons afterwards. In the Premiership, only Rooney has made the same kind of impact at that age.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wilshere's nowt like Iniesta. He's the player Joe Cole should have developed into. Got a similar playing style with the same aggresive streak, but less of a circus show and a far better brain. Fabregas was still better though at the same age. He pretty much got his breakthrough as Arsenal went into a massive decline, forced to become the main man in the side as Henry left a couple seasons afterwards. In the Premiership, only Rooney has made the same kind of impact at that age.

That statement in bold is really funny :D

C

Carefree

He had massive potential at West Ham, was supposed to go on and be England's next Gazza, and for a season and a half he was showing a glimmer of it at Chelsea, then the injury in early 2007 on top of losing Mourinho as guidence just destroyed him. He's never been the same since.

Wilshere is showing the same sort of potential but with a footballing brain on top. Let's just hope he doesn't head down the same path as Cole did. We need to get rid of Ancelotti in order for McEachran to show what he's capable of too, rising quicker into the Chelsea first team and through the England ranks than Wilshere did at the moment.

J

JackWilshere19

Joe Cole was an attacking midfielder/wide player. He would never have developed into the player Jack is because he simply did not have the passing quality or midfield brain Jack has. Not to mention Jack's defensive capabilities. Your comparison of Joe Cole and Wilshere is very strange.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He had massive potential at West Ham, was supposed to go on and be England's next Gazza, and for a season and a half he was showing a glimmer of it at Chelsea, then the injury in early 2007 on top of losing Mourinho as guidence just destroyed him. He's never been the same since.

Wilshere is showing the same sort of potential but with a footballing brain on top. Let's just hope he doesn't head down the same path as Cole did. We need to get rid of Ancelotti in order for McEachran to show what he's capable of too, rising quicker into the Chelsea first team and through the England ranks than Wilshere did at the moment.

True that but when you said "Joe Cole should have developed into what Wilshere is now" is real funny... Let's see if Wilshere would go on to accomplish what Joe Cole did before calling Wilshere is better than him now, shall we?

I hope he goes onto be a far better player too, but right now he ain't that!!

C

crackh0e

I've heard a lot of praise for this young guy, but I don't give a shit. Compare him to Messi at 19, who got second in WPOTY that year.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Wilshere is a fantastic player.

Shame he behaves like a scumabg Chav.

He's been arrested TWICE now! And is cheat, sleeping with some ugly fat dogs!

Bergkamp10

Wilshere is nothing like J.Cole. What a weird comparison. Cole is an attacking midfielder/winger while Wilshere can play attacking midfield but is more of a central midfielder who can dictate the tempo of the game. He's an all action player and is probably most comparable to Scholes if you feel the need to compare him to another English player. Cole hasn't got the brain that Wilshere has and could never play central midfield.

Barcilliant

so gay...
What is gay is people ranting about this chav Wilshere. Like all the other English players he has NO character whatsoever. A piece of shit who will end up like Joey Barton and Gazza. Little Ingerlund is full of little players with big mouths and LITTLE talent. When did England last win the World Cup..hmmm............................................

S

Scooner

Hey common, lets be rational.

I'm not sure of Wilshire being arrested twice, but the one time he was it later turned out he was involved in breaking up a fight and trying to make peace in the situation.
He's not a big mouthed player. He doesn't come out with loads of crap in the media at all.

Comparisons with Joey Barton are ludicrous, Joey is a vile thug.

To say Jack has little talent is just naive and trolling

Bergkamp10

Saw somewhere that Barcelona fans voted in a poll in a spanish paper or something that they'd rather have Wilshere than Cesc. Poor Cesc :(

S

Scooner

Lucky me, though, my Spanish friends don't stop going on about Cesc coming home every season when I visit Barcelona for the summer, maybe they'll give it a rest this June.

Just hoping that we don't get the same stuff when Ignasi Miquel matures and Puyol is due to retire

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I've heard a lot of praise for this young guy, but I don't give a shit. Compare him to Messi at 19, who got second in WPOTY that year.

:lol:

Just because a player doesn't compare to Messi at similar ages, doesn't mean he's not a good player/great prospect.

Robbie

Lucky me, though, my Spanish friends don't stop going on about Cesc coming home every season when I visit Barcelona for the summer, maybe they'll give it a rest this June.

Just hoping that we don't get the same stuff when Ignasi Miquel matures and Puyol is due to retire

Miquel is already starting to develop a Londoner accent (in his interviews). Arsenal DNA :party1:

Home of Barca Fans