Jack Wilshere

Robbie

Not trying to annoy anyone, but I have always wished we had gotten this kid instead of Ce. . . . .

I've always thought Jack was much more suited to Xavi's role than Cesc was. Hopefully we win something in the future so his he doesn't see us as a sinking ship like other past captains have. The worship he gets from the media is getting to ridiculous levels, and Chelsea/City/United fans are constantly wanking about wanting to sign him.

fcbdna

Banned
I've always thought Jack was much more suited to Xavi's role than Cesc was. Hopefully we win something in the future so his he doesn't see us as a sinking ship like other past captains have. The worship he gets from the media is getting to ridiculous levels, and Chelsea/City/United fans are constantly wanking about wanting to sign him.

Read somewhere that he has always wanted to play for FCB since he was a kid. . . The energy he brings into the midfield is fun to behold. . . I smile whenever I see him play. Honestly I do. He plays like his life depends on it! That's dedication right there.

Galning

BL1TROgCQAIGfoH.jpg:large

He just posted this picture of his son on Twitter. Trade him for Fàbregas :lol: !

ammarfcb

ze special one
i will never understand the hate with cesc this season. teams would die for a player like him and our fans act like his sagna.

Galning

What is your agenda against cesc?

Let me check. The first point on my agenda is destroy Fàbregas' career. The second one is destroy all his shirts in the world.
I was just proposing a trade because Arsenal fans would obviously want him back. Calm down. Of all people on this forum I am probably the last one who is going to hate on one of our players.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Let me check. The first point on my agenda is destroy Fàbregas' career. The second one is destroy all his shirts in the world.
I was just proposing a trade because Arsenal fans would obviously want him back. Calm down. Of all people on this forum I am probably the last one who is going to hate on one of our players.

I heard rumors though that you secretly hate JDS, is that true?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
On a serious note though, why on earth would an Arsenal player dress his kid in a Barcelona kit and post it on Instagram (or whatever)?

Home of Barca Fans