Jack Grealish

El Gato

Villarato!
Yep. Feels like another hope for a downtrodden English side to lift the team from mediocrity into Europa with some help from investors.

fergus90

I genuinely think he could be a one-club man to be honest, he's a Villa lad through and through. For as long as we are in the Prem at least.

Andresito

Staff member
I genuinely think he could be a one-club man to be honest, he's a Villa lad through and through. For as long as we are in the Prem at least.

He might not have a lot of ambition to move to another English club which I understand, but I'm sure he'd choose Bayern, Barca or Madrid over Villa if the chance came.

Rarely see footballers prioritizing their love for a smaller club ahead of their professional career.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is not what we need. Another winger who is a hybrid wing/CAM player without real pace and ability to dribble through defences. He is a great playmaker and ball conductor but we have plenty of those already. Him and Coutinho also occupy the same spaces.

fergus90

He is not what we need. Another winger who is a hybrid wing/CAM player without real pace and ability to dribble through defences. He is a great playmaker and ball conductor but we have plenty of those already. Him and Coutinho also occupy the same spaces.

He's far quicker than people give him credit for, was bursting past Bellerin for fun a couple of weeks ago when we thrashed Arsenal. But yeah Barca has too many players that occupy the same space as him, that is very true.

fergus90

He might not have a lot of ambition to move to another English club which I understand, but I'm sure he'd choose Bayern, Barca or Madrid over Villa if the chance came.

Rarely see footballers prioritizing their love for a smaller club ahead of their professional career.

The smaller club that won the European Cup before Barca :p

But in all seriousness Barca/Madrid is always the ultimate head-turner that is true.

Ajking88

Grealish would be a good fit.. he has that burst of pace but can unlock defences too. Teams sit deep against Barca so having someone with lightning speed on the wing is not be all and end all.

Eshez

He's also a drunk driving moron, combine that with Barcelona superstar status...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans