Ivan Rakitić

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If PSG wants Raki so bad, they can offer Mbappe to Barça ;) no one would mind a bit. Barca could add some "pocket money cash", no one would mind.

P.P.S: Please GOD NO do not get Rabiot!

Well if PSG want him so bad - May be they can offer Mbappe to Barça ;) no one would mind a bit. Barca could add Suarez and "pocket money cash", no one would mind.

raki

PSG can fuck off or come up with the money since they have it so much.

We should make a move for Alphonse Areola. He was world class during his loan in Villarreal and his contract expires next summer.

Why do we want Areola??

Messi983

Why do we want Areola??

I've read some time ago he doesn't want to leave PSG permanently but would accept a loan for a season or two until Buffon will retire. So if we would sell Jasper I wouldn't mind getting him on loan (we could use 30M or whatever we'd get for Cillessen to improve other positions and we would "buy" some time to find another good backup GK) but don't think Areola would accept that (and PSG even less :lol:). If he'll leave PSG he'll go to a club where he'll play regularly. He would never sign with us on a permanent deal knowing that MATS is established WC GK and not even a full year older than him.

Judoman

90 mil for a 30+ year old replaceable player is an awesome number. Top 10 of the most expensive transfers. He would easily
become one of the best Barca transfers (in and out) of all time.

vueling

Yes but it‘s PSG, the club who doesn‘t even start negotiation with Barca over their players. Why should we?

Trickykid

Yes but it‘s PSG, the club who doesn‘t even start negotiation with Barca over their players. Why should we?

Because Thiago Silva and Verratti were/are expendable to P$G and Raki isn't necessarily that to us. We were the fools for coming back again and again and not taking no for an answer. If a club would come to us asking us to negotiate for MAtS or Messi, should we be just fold and accept that, despite having zero interest in actually selling? It's pretty simple, as I see it.

I despise P$G as much as the next guy, but petty grievances shouldn't put an end to good business.

God Serena

They sold us Digne with no fuss at all. Us trying to force them into giving us their key players isn't a knock on them when they resist. We need Rakitic a lot less than they need the players they've refused to sell to us.

vueling

Raki was the player who played most game last year. What would be a key player in your eyes? We still don‘t know how Arthur will be, we don‘t know if Vidal will reach a great level, we don‘t have a replacement so far...

Home of Barca Fans