Ivan Rakitić

Windhook

I'm expecting him to drop in form any game now, simply because during the last couple of Lucho years we witnessed a poor version Rakitic. I'm glad he's maintained the good form in 2018 so far.

RMU ReBorn

I'm expecting him to drop in form any game now, simply because during the last couple of Lucho years we witnessed a poor version Rakitic. I'm glad he's maintained the good form in 2018 so far.
He was playing in a position which he shouldn't have ,under Lucho . That ain't gonna happen under EV . At least for this season . Show some faith in him

Djab

he was shit that whole game (it was the supercup), so i wasn't wrong and that doesn't change anything. stop trying to be a smartass by pulling quotes from August lmao

edit: you actually went back to august to pull up a quote from me specifically. looks like i hurt you because i'm not a rakitic fanboy

You’re not a fanboy of him but this much of hate is just deafening. He isn’t the best player in his role but when on-form and in a tactically good team and formation he is extremely efficient. This much hatred cannot be explained without any pesonal problems imo because every time I have seen your post, you’re having a go at him. Just respect the player please.

Joan

Not saying he's the best midfielder out there, but hes recently showed everything a complete midfielder would. He creates (assists), scores (find himself in positions) and greatly contrubetes defensewise.
Also, worth noting is that we have no play in the squad who can replace him right now or even rest him.

Glad hes finding form after that horrible season of his. Whoever Valverde trusts finds form in the end, Suki, Raki... Gomes next?

Trickykid

The dude is pulling quotes from August. LMAO. go back and you will see everyone shiting on him. and ive said rakitic had good games numerous times, but i guess you see what you want (avatar checks out)

Yeah, you on the other hand is a shining light of objectivity with your pathetic memes. I mean, who actually spends his free time creating retarded shit like that?

RMU ReBorn

Not saying he's the best midfielder out there, but hes recently showed everything a complete midfielder would. He creates (assists), scores (find himself in positions) and greatly contrubetes defensewise.
Also, worth noting is that we have no play in the squad who can replace him right now or even rest him.

Glad hes finding form after that horrible season of his. Whoever Valverde trusts finds form in the end, Suki, Raki... Gomes next?
It doesn't matter whether he helped us win League , will accept him only if he show's up against Chelski . Rakibitch :lol:

Djab

The dude is pulling quotes from August. LMAO. go back and you will see everyone shiting on him. and ive said rakitic had good games numerous times, but i guess you see what you want (avatar checks out)

The avatar is there since 2014 when we signed him, I just don’t bother changing it. I said when the tactics and his form are good he’s an effective player. August was just really bad because EV hadn’t time to implement his tactics and Rakitic played out of position and out of form. And I was his biggest critic back then. But your avatar and this Rakibitch picture shows your massive hatred towards him. Doesn’t it? I don’t say change your opinion about him, just respect the player who wears our colours.

Djab

I dont get why you're so concered about a random internet stranger's respect towards a certain player. you can click on that ignore button if you dont like my 'respect' btw

edit: you also have the option of becoming obssesed and pulling quotes from 5 months ago like a certain user has

=)))
Fair enough.

henias

Rakitic has been great when he came, playing a deeper role and providing extra man upfront, but Valverde played him out of position when he was out of form, absolutely atrocious as a RM due to his lack of pace, after that he found back his confidence in deeper role.

Gomes hasnt shown shit since he came. With Coutinho in the squad now, Gomes will see lesser time and probably Denis and Gomes will be heading straight for the exit.

Home of Barca Fans