Ivan Rakitić

Devils

Ridiculous comments.

Why would you say something so stupid? Fuck your Euro.

You want to support Modric then send him a text or call him and say good luck. Don't fucking go to the Spanish media saying you hope Real win it.

Idiot.

El Guaje

I dont think the club really have the option to sell Iniesta and rebuilding midfield includes looking to replace him through time.

Raki is not performing consistently and technically isnt that great.

Not desperate to sell him but to rebuild the midfield I would if got decent fee for him.

They wont sell Iniesta but they can slowly start to phase him out. He is still playing pretty well though, but time will catch up sooner or later.

Rakitic is performing consistently. If he didnt, he wouldnt have played the most minutes out of all players in the team. How many bad games does he have vs all the good ones? He most probably is also the one working and running the most.

SirXavi

The Engineer
Ridiculous comments.

Why would you say something so stupid? Fuck your Euro.

You want to support Modric then send him a text or call him and say good luck. Don't fucking go to the Spanish media saying you hope Real win it.

Idiot.

[tw]723991291911102465[/tw]

MasChe

Nope, open the link Ivan mentioned in his tweet and even if you don't understand croatian , he doesn't mention neither Madrid nor Modric once.

that much everyone can understand

J

Jamie Cal

Rakitic's form has gone down over the last month, that was always going to happen with the games he's played, and with Messi taking up central roles. Selling him is ridiculous.

Jombi

Rakitic's form has gone down over the last month, that was always going to happen with the games he's played, and with Messi taking up central roles. Selling him is ridiculous.

Yes, he is the only proven world class midfielder we have together with Busquets. We need more players like him, to ease the pressure on them, we dont need less players like that.

If I'm not wrong, even Modric said something like this last year. They're good friends and wosh the best for each other nothing more, nothing less

Ritchie

He was rotated a lot last year and was subbed out a lot. Another player who's ended up playing too many 90 minutes and starts.

serghei

I think he's a good player, but we can do better than Rakitic in midfield. He could be a Keita for us, but we use him as more than that and his technical limitations are showing more and more.

Rakitic is performing consistently. If he didnt, he wouldnt have played the most minutes out of all players in the team. How many bad games does he have vs all the good ones? He most probably is also the one working and running the most.

That's his strenght, working hard and doing his job in defence very well, along with scoring the occasional long range beauties. Problem is when teams sit deep. In this case, we have the ball 75% of the time, and we need players that are better ON THE BALL, than off it. Rakitic is almost a non-decisive element in our build-up, almost never goes for the difficult passes. He just passes the ball and the responsability to other, more enlightened players. We need another midfielder who can make the difference on the ball more. Did you, or others, by any chance, noticed that when Atletico was sitting deep, and Arda came in for Rakitic, we improved? That's because Arda Turan is a better playmaker than Rakitic (passer), while Rakitic is better at covering spaces and closing gaps, because he runs a lot.

I want more from Arda Turan. He could be that player if he starts to defend better. Maybe. But he's not exactly young, that's the problem.

Pogba would be golden, exactly what we need. but the price is too high. Gundogan would be very good as well.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Imo he was never 'barca quality', but still a better alternative to cesc. His good games are nowhere near the good games of the rest of our starting 11. But he is never a big reason of us dropping points because of his work rate and his main role being passing the ball sideways and not keep making killer passes like inesta. So while he is not something that is a big problem or needs fixing, I wouldn't mind an upgrade like verratti or gundogan but then again we already have turan on the bench and we can't have 2 quality players like turan and rakitic on the bench

Jombi

I think he's a good player, but we can do better than Rakitic in midfield. He could be a Keita for us, but we use him as more than that and his technical limitations are showing more and more.

That's his strenght, working hard and doing his job in defence very well, along with scoring the occasional long range beauties. Problem is when teams sit deep. In this case, we have the ball 75% of the time, and we need players that are better ON THE BALL, than off it. Rakitic is almost a non-decisive element in our build-up, almost never goes for the difficult passes. He just passes the ball and the responsability to other, more enlightened players. We need another midfielder who can make the difference on the ball more. Did you, or others, by any chance, noticed that when Atletico was sitting deep, and Arda came in for Rakitic, we improved? That's because Arda Turan is a better playmaker than Rakitic (passer), while Rakitic is better at covering spaces and closing gaps, because he runs a lot.

I want more from Arda Turan. He could be that player if he starts to defend better. Maybe. But he's not exactly young, that's the problem.

Pogba would be golden, exactly what we need. but the price is too high. Gundogan would be very good as well.

We always do better towards the end of the game against parked buses because the opposition is absolutely exhausted having ran the entire game chasing the ball. We also take more risks and leave ourselves vulnerable to counter attacks i we need a victory. Rakitic is doing what he is told to do. Arda Turan certainly is a worse passer than Rakitic.

Keki

We always do better towards the end of the game against parked buses because the opposition is absolutely exhausted having ran the entire game chasing the ball. We also take more risks and leave ourselves vulnerable to counter attacks i we need a victory. Rakitic is doing what he is told to do. Arda Turan certainly is a worse passer than Rakitic.

We cant sell Raki full stop , hes the only work horse of the team , cant compare Arda to Raki they totally different types of players ,when and if ( big if ) Arda starts playing like we know he can ( from ATM days) our midfield don't really need new recruitment in any urgency.

Home of Barca Fans