Ivan Rakitić

xXKonan

CGSZXAqVIAAZzKG.jpg

Henry_IB

Banned
Another top performance. His work isn't spectacular or eye-catching but the balance he brings to our midfield and extra support both defensively and offensively are invaluable. The only thing I did not like was how Neymar ran straight past him after scoring pointing towards suarez when rakitic in my opinion was more responsible for the goal.

e28makaveli

Another top performance. His work isn't spectacular or eye-catching but the balance he brings to our midfield and extra support both defensively and offensively are invaluable. The only thing I did not like was how Neymar ran straight past him after scoring pointing towards suarez when rakitic in my opinion was more responsible for the goal.

Neymar is very young and you are watching the game from the comfort of your couch. These guys are in battle and will miss these types of things. Suarez did set Neymar up so the celebration was also legit. But you are right. Rakitic was the architect behind this goal.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Crakitic! What a performance, our silent multi-tasker, amazing!

He has such an ungratefull job, running up and down, being everywhere, less flashy, but oh so key to our success!

Volim te Rakitic :D

The only thing I did not like was how Neymar ran straight past him after scoring pointing towards suarez when rakitic in my opinion was more responsible for the goal.

You can't hold that against Neymar, Suarez was the one who set him up perfectly instead of shooting, it's normal he celebrates with him first, players on the field don't necessaraly see the pre-assisters :)

Obiaseti

What a buy this guy has been.:zubi: Clearly we learnt our lessons from the Cesc fiasco. He's had a brilliant first season already.

Frodo_FCB

We always knew that Rakitic has an immense workrate and always sacrifices himself for the team, but never expected that he will improve so much his technique and his short passes. Now he is a real Barca midfielder..

Home of Barca Fans