Ivan Rakitić

Bulgroz

'Member when people here thought Rakitic was worth "between 40 and 60M" last year when he was supposed to be included in the Neymar swap ? I 'member !

Bulgroz

And it's still 20M now. It's almost as if... TM was not a fully reliable source and should not be blindly trusted.

Messi983

Sure, I don't trust them blindly, I'm just saying that IF he'd want to leave last year (which he didn't) and if Barca would be a good selling club (which we're not) we could have sold him for around 30m. Gueye who is just a year younger than Raki went to PSG for that money.

60m is exaggerated and I don't remember anyone really rated him that highly last year. Maybe in 2018 after a good WC when PSG was apparently also interested but setting an initial 40m price tag (especially when you're trying to include a player in a swap for another player and want to drive up his price) for someone who has started almost every game for the club in previous 5 years was not really that unrealistic.

Obviously this year situation has changed because he has lost a starter spot, had just a year left on his contract and because all players prices on the market have dropped for around 10-20% due to corona but again if he'd want to go to EPL I think we could still get around 10-15m.

Porque

Isn't the face that he just returned to Sevilla, the only club that Rakitic wife was rumoured to allow her husband to move to, enough to justify why we could not sell him and receive a transfer fee in previous seasons from other clubs.

Those pretty lil cocktail waitresses. You let them get in your ear and that's it. Two kids later and cucked for life.

Newcomer

'Member when people here thought Rakitic was worth "between 40 and 60M" last year when he was supposed to be included in the Neymar swap ? I 'member !

I remember.

There was even a forumer here who was thinking PSG had really made a 90 M? offer for Rakitic 2 years ago.

El Gato

Villarato!
Those pretty lil cocktail waitresses. You let them get in your ear and that's it. Two kids later and cucked for life.

Same case for most players with families well settled in a particular position. And most clubs understand that. Very few places who'd take him that wouldn't be a huge cultural change for a player's family.

bismp

118651212_2655336078053857_4260758905395036996_n.jpg

The man is borderline having a greater farewell than Puyol :lol:

Home of Barca Fans