Ivan Rakitić

JerseyAddict

I hope for his sake that he will leave to his beloved Sevilla. On a loan at least. He had a nice leagacy here. Scored an opener in a UCL final. One sesson was our top midfield scorer.

Now. He will overshadow all that and be remembered as the one that didn't wanted to leave and drained the sack to the bottom.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Likely to start vs. Napoli given Busquets and Vidal are suspended for the game and Arthur just yeeted himself out of the club.

Andresito

Staff member
Likely to start vs. Napoli given Busquets and Vidal are suspended for the game and Arthur just yeeted himself out of the club.

100 %. Together with Frenkie and Roberto would be my guess. Riqui to come on in the 2nd half when we're desperately chasing a goal. Too predictable.

mc_lovin

I dont mind Rakitic vs Napoli (especially as a pivot). I am on the edge about Roberto vs Puig though. Would rather go with the latter, Roberto is either terrible or decent in midfield with a ratio of 5 to 1 ;S At least we tried if we start Puig.

Andresito

Staff member
I dont mind Rakitic vs Napoli (especially as a pivot). I am on the edge about Roberto vs Puig though. Would rather go with the latter, Roberto is either terrible or decent in midfield with a ratio of 5 to 1 ;S At least we tried if we start Puig.

Roberto thrives against opponents which leave space, like Villarreal did. Napoli will no doubt park the bus and Roberto will be quite ineffective as a CM.

soul24rage

Roberto thrives against opponents which leave space, like Villarreal did. Napoli will no doubt park the bus and Roberto will be quite ineffective as a CM.

+1, I would play Bob at RB as he exploits the space better than Semedo with Napoli parking the bus.

my midfield would be Rakitic, DJ, Puig.

Setien briefly tried DJ as a pivot vs Alaves so I think he'll go with that.

Messi983

Surprised this wasn't mentioned yet but Calciomercato (don't know if/how reliable they are) reports we're considering another swap deal with Juve. Raki and 30m for Bentancur. Probably BS and very unlikely to happen so not worth to waste too much time thinking about this.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Surprised this wasn't mentioned yet but Calciomercato (don't know if/how reliable they are) reports we're considering another swap deal with Juve. Raki and 30m for Bentancur. Probably BS and very unlikely to happen so not worth to waste too much time thinking about this.

I would honestly do it. We can offload Vidal too.

Messi983

EeWMb6wWoAI0M7m

Home of Barca Fans