Ivan Rakitić

Messigician

Atlético Madrid's interest in Rakitić has strongly arisen since the Croatian's last two games for Barcelona. There's talk that the Madrid side are willing to offer 40 million euros. Barça do not want to reinforce a direct rival. [md]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Atlético Madrid's interest in Rakitić has strongly arisen since the Croatian's last two games for Barcelona. There's talk that the Madrid side are willing to offer 40 million euros. Barça do not want to reinforce a direct rival. [md]
TAKE & RUN!

But for all we know, this might just be a stupid brainwashing article, which aims to fool the Catalans, by the stupid MD

Rory

Swap rakitic +€10m-€20m for Partey and sign Eriksen for free and we've got a dynamic midfield with depth

Nazario1985

Most games start of the season were garbage performance in the midfield with no Rakitic, so yeah sure he is our priority to fix everything !!

Meanwhile Arthur+ Busi = match on sleep

xXKonan

Rakitic hasn't done anything really to warrant praise.

Just plays like he has done in the past several seasons now. either decent to terrible.

Nazario1985

Rakitic hasn't done anything really to warrant praise.

Just plays like he has done in the past several seasons now. either decent to terrible.

That's for sure but the focus on him in this forum as if he is our only problem and him out = great team
But the reality shows that the midfield is awful with or without Raki .

xXKonan

That's for sure but the focus on him in this forum as if he is our only problem and him out = great team
But the reality shows that the midfield is awful with or without Raki .
Honestly we can tear each other apart when it comes to rating players.

But honestly, I blame the donkey we have in charge. Sure there are players who may not be good enough nor as good as they once were but this team has no structure or no plan to it. Just winging it to Messi is somehow the only acceptable tactic we have.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This guy last year was constantly asking for a contract extension publicly and how he is still waiting for a call from Mr.Presi amidst his garbage performances - I mean good games.

Let's also not forget this gem: Rakitic : 'I'm convinced De Jong is not coming for my position because it's occupied'

When this season he gets permabenched out of nowhere this little bitch goes on to interviews and talks how "they have taken the ball from him". And the Rakitic lovers wonder why he gets so much shit.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Plenty of players got benched under Pep and Lucho, experienced and rookies, I can only remember Rakitic playing to the press like this.

Even Alba only talked shit when Lucho left.

His last interview with Movistar and the comments he made wouldn't have been accepted under a different board or a manager like Lucho, Pep, even Tito I believe.

This club's lack of leadership shines through that interview.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So the romance between this guy and Valverde continues...

The press also playing fool calling this the Gala XI, hahaha...

EdmondDantes

Plenty of players got benched under Pep and Lucho, experienced and rookies, I can only remember Rakitic playing to the press like this.

Even Alba only talked shit when Lucho left.

His last interview with Movistar and the comments he made wouldn't have been accepted under a different board or a manager like Lucho, Pep, even Tito I believe.

This club's lack of leadership shines through that interview.

Make that 2.

Old has-been thug Vidal has thrown all his toys out of the pram multiple times already - this week he had his agent set up a meeting with Barca to try and 'goon hand' his way into our starting 11 whilst leaking it to every Spanish paper.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Make that 2.

Old has-been thug Vidal has thrown all his toys out of the pram multiple times already - this week he had his agent set up a metting with Barca to try and 'goon hand' his way into our starting 11 whilst leaking it to every Spanish paper.

Sell him to Inter then. I don't really know why he would go there to earn less money and win less trophies. It's not like he's in his prime or mid-20s. He's an aging midfielder with 2-3 years left max. Might as well stay here and earn more money and win more silverware.

Although it's probably good as we'd rightly get rid of him in the summer anyway.

It seems like the club is hell bent on signing Lautaro Martinez who is a great talent, but I'm unsure about the fit. But if they're gonna do that anyway offer Vidal as trade bait to make that 110m fee go down.

Home of Barca Fans