Ivan Rakitić

God Serena

The guy must have bricked his computer and now Valverde doesn't have to play him anymore and is punishing him for the years of blackmail :lol:

EdmondDantes

Same here.

Diario Sport said before yesterday's game that the board are working hard to move Rakitic and Vidal on in January.

It's probably what's best for Ivan at this point.

EdmondDantes

Yeah, I don't know Rakitic nor his wife but from what I read on here it seems she's the one who wears the pants in their household.

Either way she should shut up, Rakitic has been privileged plenty by Valverde, this is none of her business.

Messi983

Same here.

Diario Sport said before yesterday's game that the board are working hard to move Rakitic and Vidal on in January.

It's probably what's best for Ivan at this point.

I would keep Vidal until next summer. He's shown last night he's a very good option off the bench so unless he would ask to leave and we would get a really great offer (which is not likely with the likes of Inter being interested) I would keep him. Alena should be the one leaving (on loan) in January instead if his situation won't change in coming months.

Raki is as good as gone in January. I don't think he deserves (especially considering the fact Busi is not much better but he's still a starter) all this hatredness he's getting here (so it was nice to see Camp Nou still supporting him) and I believe he could be a useful player coming off the bench in certain games but this is probably the only way for him to get a message he should leave.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's been several players that's not been treated well.

Rakitic is not one of them. He simply isn't good enough anymore.

If it's true that the club and Valverde told him they didn't count on him anymore, he should have left.

God Serena

When we're shit with him on the pitch he is a huge part of why we're shit.

When we're shit with him not on the pitch there is never a single moment where we miss anything he brings to the team, and subbing him on would only be piling onto the shitshow.

So why is he even still here?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Yeah, I didn't hear her complain about all the undeserved play time he got...

The club tried to off load him and he decided to stay, now deal with it...

Vilarrubi

Rakitic and his wife are deluded, but it’s not actually all their fault. It’s Valverde and the clubs fault for keeping him as a starter for so long uncontested.

Lucho saw the signs and tried replacing him with Gomes lol after that failed he kept his place for 2/3 years so now he’s been replaced they can’t believe it.

Home of Barca Fans