Ivan Rakitić

Zidane82

Well, people wanted him because of his the way his teams are playing. :lol:

Have you watched Chelsea this season ??
They turned it on finally in he second half of his last game when they won the Europa Cup ..

The fans are in second heaven to get rid of him ..

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That's cuz Sarri doesn't play your favorite catenaccio style

How easy people forget that in August 2017 after Neymar left and Madrid crushed us in both Supercopa games many expected we would lose the league by December and finish 20 points behind Madrid. Then it was almost the opposite and we were one game away from being unbeaten in La Liga. But all people can remember from the past two seasons is one bad night in Rome.

Why would you replace a great manager like Valverde who just had one bad night in Rome -- oh wait it's 3 bad nights now . :coffee:

henias

Ahh, Valverde fanboy rating other managers, who are probably levels above Valverde anyway. Classic.

These guys come here and act as if some things never happen and wasn't said. Gotta give him that.

Last edited:

fergus90

I’m clutching at straws here but I was in Barcelona and noticed that many of the players Messi,Pique,Alba,Roberto, Vidal, Lenglet, qBusquets, Puig, Ter Stegen & Arthur were all included in advertisements for The new kit and PES 2020.
Now given it’s likeness to Croatia I was a bit surprised Rakitic wasn’t included. A sign maybe that they are looking to cash in.

Messigician

I’m clutching at straws here but I was in Barcelona and noticed that many of the players Messi,Pique,Alba,Roberto, Vidal, Lenglet, qBusquets, Puig, Ter Stegen & Arthur were all included in advertisements for The new kit and PES 2020.
Now given it’s likeness to Croatia I was a bit surprised Rakitic wasn’t included. A sign maybe that they are looking to cash in.

It was a fan voted cover... Stop clutching at straws lmao

clemente

True legends have left the club when they are past their peak, but this weasel and burger are hiding behind Messi's dragged results and asking for a new contract

clemente

I guess Busi on a substantially bigger contract and even further off his peak is what a "weasel extrodinaire"?

Yes Busi is past his peak and is a problem now, at least he is a legend and deserves some vacation free money, can hope if China comes to rescue us he won't refuse it.

BBZ8800

True legends have left the club when they are past their peak, but this weasel and burger are hiding behind Messi's dragged results and asking for a new contract

Can you name those legends?
Xavi left aged 35 and a half.
Iniesta left aged 34.

And both of them went to clubs who offered them insane anounts of money.
Imagine if Iniesta didn't have an offer from Japan.
Do you think that he would say: I am not good enough anymore. I don't deserve high wages from Barca. I am quitting and stabbing myself in the back for Barca's good.

Also, why doesn't Busi do the same?
He could leave a club or he could play for free.
But he won't.
He wants his money.

A hint for you: all legends were milking our club as long as they could.

But you are creating a romantic love hero story out of them.

CatalinR10

Can you name those legends?
Xavi left aged 35 and a half.
Iniesta left aged 34.

And both of them went to clubs who offered them insane anounts of money.
Imagine if Iniesta didn't have an offer from Japan.
Do you think that he would say: I am not good enough anymore. I don't deserve high wages from Barca. I am quitting and stabbing myself in the back for Barca's good.

Also, why doesn't Busi do the same?
He could leave a club or he could play for free.
But he won't.
He wants his money.

A hint for you: all legends were milking our club as long as they could.

But you are creating a romantic love hero story out of them.

Xavi and Iniesta even in their late years were much better than this trash player and actually yes , i pretty much believe that Iniesta would have demanded to be a bench player ( in case he didn't leave ) because he saw that he isn't helping Barca anymore like he used to and being here for all his life i tend to believe he actually loves this club.

Busquets isn't 34 or 35 and maybe he's the type of dude who is hungry for money , who knows. Doesn't mean Xavi and Iniesta were.

Home of Barca Fans