Ivan Rakitić

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Get this garbage bum out of the club lol. Past 2 years he's been a not top 50 midfielder in the world who's been rated as if he was top 5.

Absolutely ridiculous the amount of credit he got for being a non-existent can in the midfield.

EdmondDantes

I've been busy with life, even missed a few games but I absolutely had to come here tonight to vent.

[MENTION=23078]Zidane82[/MENTION] was right all along. Contrary to my initial instincts when reading some of his posts, he was never too harsh on Rakitic at all...

That quote mid-week has to have been the most arrogant, entitled statement I have ever seen from a Barcelona player - and the fact it came from a player of Rakitic's ilk is beyond comprehension. He's never been anything other than a technically limited grafter here, and now that the work-rate is gone he completely useless. Xavi and Iniesta, who are true legends of the game, left with dignity without ever having the audacity to verbally claim and defend their place in the team; and yet this fucking bum has the guts to say that spot in midfield is his and his only? After Roma, after Liverpool dicked us at Anfield where he was the worst player on the pitch?

Rakitic is suck a cunt, that he, after being caught in that photo debacle went to Valverde's office to beg for his protection in full knowledge that Cowverde was to give his first press-conference after the Champions League elimination a day later.

In Cowverde's own words, when asked by the press about Rakitic's photo: "Yes, I spoke to him, but only because Rakitic came talk to me first, and, all I can say is Rakitic is a great professional".

He did that and scheduled an extensive interview with Mundo Deportivo to basically blurt out De Jong is out of luck since his spot in midfield is 'occupied' and 'his' and that he has nothing to do with him.

Arrogant cunt, and his cowardly, 5'3 eunuch Cowverde, these two symbiotically parasitic leeches need to get the fuck out! I've had it with them.

4 months worth of God awful form at the start of the season and then his usual ratio of one good game in 20, being a complete pussy in 9 in every 10 important games, useless (now even defensively) in the Champions League for 4 years and he still expects to start every game? Why, since even Xavi or Iniesta couldn't and were never afforded such luxury?

Who the fuck is this cunt? Piano-carrier gone delusional.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Rakitic's awful behavior just showed us the level of anarchy currently present in this team. Absolutely no player respects Valverde at all but morons in our board don't want to react and probably can't afford to pay 20 mil to that idiot. If you think this is bad wait until next season begins. I am willing to bet it will be the worst season in decades. Unfortunately this is an end of en era and it will be even worse before it gets better in 2021.

xXKonan

Feels like Valverde is the only coach dumb enough to stick by both Busi-Rakitic pair even if they're hindering the team.

They give away balls and struggle dealing with the press and both are slow as shit and both lack the balls to actually be effective. They can do so much damaging shit to us on the field yet they get rewarded with playtime while everyone else suffers.

Cule4life

The Culest
Where is that Rakitic loverboy [MENTION=23089]Arizona Scott[/MENTION] ? Come regale us again with your mental gymnastics about how Raki is the heart of Barca :lol:

KingLeo10

The absolute greatest vermin in this team at the moment.

Conducts himself like he is greater than Xavi - Iniesta towards our history.

Single greatest scourge in the club at the moment, even more than EV.

Arizona Scott

Where is that Rakitic loverboy [MENTION=23089]Arizona Scott[/MENTION] ? Come regale us again with your mental gymnastics about how Raki is the heart of Barca :lol:
Dude i have been saying sell both rakitic and busi this summer. Doesnt mean there have been better options among the squad this year and previous years and he isnt just a cheap scapegoat along with a few others

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Dude i have been saying sell both rakitic and busi this summer. Doesnt mean there have been better options among the squad this year and previous years and he isnt just a cheap scapegoat along with a few others

And you wonder why you are called a Rakitic fanboy. This fraud should be in the last place when it comes to the pecking order.

Home of Barca Fans