Ivan Rakitić

Horatio

You're welcome
lol clause rumours are looking more believable. If we assume it to be true it makes sense to try to hit that or come close to hitting that game percentage to be played early as possible so there is leeway in the second half and he will hopefully be rotated when needed.

FCBfan22

OJO OJO OJO OJO OJO OJO OJO OJO OJO OJO

[tw]1072646346186874881[/tw]

So, he was selling himself on Ebay a couple days ago?!?!

Give us that 100 million P$G.

FC433

I can see him leaving in the winter to PSG and we get Rabiot + fee. He will win the CL with PSG and would be a great addition. I hope I am wrong though.

Leo_Messi

Too good to be true. I have not seen such an article on TV3. Any links or just another Twitter invention?

Anyway is there something wrong with Valverde? He has now partially rested Rakitic two games in a row! A huge deal.

Leo_Messi

[tw]1072643384236494849[/tw]

It came from this.

If that is remotely true it speaks very badly (not exactly a surprise) of the board's decision making. In such a case they should have sold Rakitic to QSG (or another club) this past summer (if the rumors were genuine) which would have given the club the sufficient funds necessary to replace him with the likes of De Jong for instance.

I don't know why QSG would buy a 31 year old declining Rakitic for a huge sum of money. I understand that the market is not exactly littered with available world class midfielders but surely QSG can do better than that?

Anyway I doubt that news. Rakitic is very content in Spain and his wife is Spanish. Not sure if she would like a move to Paris given the different lifestyle, climate, language etc. Can't see it happening. If he decides to move to Northern Europe I can only see England as a realistic destination. That is obviously just guesswork from my part though.

BTW Quique Guasch is not exactly the most reliable journalist out there if you ask me.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Rakitic for sure won't leave in winter but he could go in summer and to be fair if we get De Jong and Rabiot he should be sold. Next summer is the last chance to cash on him and 100m is really big amount of money.

Home of Barca Fans