Ivan Rakitić

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Quote me in the future about Arthur and about this reply of yours.
It works both ways, about your understanding of the game if you think that he is good. If you get me.

You can quote me all you want. I have not guaranteed his ascension to stardom. I have only pointed out your flawed logic and analysis.

xXKonan

One of the worst games I have seen him have during his time here and it showed a lot of his flaws and I will never understand why he survived the full 90. Fuck this chemistry bullshit even after Busi came on with Coutinho he was still terrible.

Struggled under pressure, kept giving the ball straight to Bilbao players and killed a couple of attacks with slow thinking and miffed the winner at the end. Yeah, this is looking more and more like 2016/17 Rakitic now.

malvolio

should have cashed out this summer on him. it's either china or bust for us. he'll be a nightmare to get rid off.

xXKonan

Vidal despite being a year older and coming off a knee injury offers so much more than Rakitic does.

The energy and drive alone make Rakitic look like a schoolboy. He's certainly good enough to bench Rakitic if Valverde had any balls on him.

Home of Barca Fans