Ivan Rakitić

PhilS

Rakitic is in the fifa XI for the first time!

What a crowning recognition for his career!

This year, he is intercepting passes and making successful tackles like he is inside the brains of the opponents. He should be able to play fewer minutes this season, which should allow him to keep up his highest standard of play through winning the CL trophy.

EdmondDantes

Another poor performance by Raki.

Insipid in possession, defensively 'not there'. I thought he was mentally fatigued with the way he played for Croatia and us so far this season, but it's worse than that. It seems he's mentally spent.

Pique will rightly get most of the supporters' wrath tonight, and while everyone else played bad in the second half, including Busquets, Rakitic was still probably third worst after Gerard and Vermaelen.

Ascom

How many backpasses today? Is there any %?

Great person, he is okay without ball. But with ball he doesn't have the quality to be a line up at Barça.

pregra

Hard to imagine that he was an offensive player when he broke through. The way he plays now is the definition of a work-horse.

Sorin

Absolutely invisible. He's burned out. I'm afraid it's all downhill for him. These past 4-5 years have been brutal for him. Doesn't help that discount Mourinho can't coach a solid replacement for him to save his life.

FCB1987

Banned
he's good when he doesn't have to play right wing to fill Messi's space

#changethesystem
#freeMessi
#freeRakitic
#freeDembele

SeloBarca

There has been clubs offering alot of money for him.
And Barcelona have yet to extend his contract.
Maybe its time next year.

xXKonan

There has been clubs offering alot of money for him.
And Barcelona have yet to extend his contract.
Maybe its time next year.
Barto poured cold water on the contract extension when he was talking to Onda Cero. Rakitic before was low key begging for one despite him already getting one not too long ago.

Barto fucked up with the clause in Busi's contract but I'm pretty sure he's not going to do it again with Rakitic. I mean if Rakitic was still 27 years old It wouldn't be as bad since he still has a good amount of years left at the top but now? he's 30 years old and will be around 33 years old by the time his deal is up.

Devils

The difference between his form with Barca compared to Croatia in the summer is staggering.

The EV effect.

Damn.

Home of Barca Fans