Ivan Rakitić

Barcilliant

Rakitic can play anywhere in midfield. He is best as a box to box mf but he can play the holding role too. I wonder how.Lucho will play him? I am sure he will be s better fit then Cesc. Has better discipline, intelligence and work rate.

Awesome signing.

hehe, no wonder you would say so. He didnt impress me yesterday, granted i just watched until the red card, but as long as Camerun was 11 men he was quite anonymous, maybe he was better after the red card (but who wouldent be, right :) ). He was better against Brazil, but an awesome signing? really?

L

linetty

hehe, no wonder you would say so. He didnt impress me yesterday, granted i just watched until the red card, but as long as Camerun was 11 men he was quite anonymous, maybe he was better after the red card (but who wouldent be, right :) ). He was better against Brazil, but an awesome signing? really?
He was playing as a deep lying playmaker which isn't his main position yet he did his job pretty well. However, he was better in the second half. He was better against Brazil, though, I agree.

For me it's an amazing signing, especially that the fee is under 20M.

He is humble, very calm and composed. Prefers to be played higher up the pitch but does a solid job when moved deeper.

Plus, he is a sexy beast.

Alarcón

The only thing we have learned so far at the WC is that he can't play in Busquets' position. Can't really judge him based on his performances as DM.

CatalinR10

10419980_705263132880650_3818249084022766257_n.jpg

L

linetty

Yup, he was played too deep in the last two games with Croatia. He basically played as a defensive midfielder.

Did pretty well but it's a waste of potential.

Home of Barca Fans