Ivan Rakitić

RMU ReBorn

My point still stands .. can't you see that saying he won 6 tackles is useless if there is no mention of how many tackles he made :)

I actually praised Rakitic for the two fabulous through balls to Messi .. but it's not enough to justify starting in Barca's midfield.

Notice I didn't have to resort to personal insults ;)
He hasn't attempted 26 as you were assuming . He won the most duels for us against Alaves among our midfielders . And you are talking about a player who showed versatility to switch in to multiple positions in that match .

I repeat . If Rakitic (our third best player last season ,isn't good enough to start in our midfield no one other than Coutinho deserves a start . It's not as if Barcelona started with Xavi and Iniesta from the time immortal . Barca has played with Van Bommel and Edmilson in midfield . Currently Rakitic is the best available option in his position . :) .

Barca since Rakitic joined has won 3 League titles , one cl , 4 CDR's , 2 Super cups , 1 Uefa cup , 1 CWC . That's 12 titles out of possible 17. Missed out on 3Cl's and if you think that Rakitic is the reason why Barca got knocked out in Qf's , you must seriously contemplate watching Barca matches more and more .

RMU ReBorn

Down to their level:lol:

Says the poster guy for outright Rakitic hate. How come that hatefull profile picture disappeard?

Typical millennial hypocrisy.
You know how to become a true Barcelona fan ? Put a Frankie De jong image as avatar( who is yet to prove in Europe ) or any of those players who can give cute passes and those players who got stamped as Barca Dna players . Abuse any player who doesn't posess such attributes, post hateful images ( edited or not) . Edit the face of players who gave their sweat and blood to the club , with doggy images . Congrats you have become a true Barca fan then . It will take some effort to reach that level

Last edited:

Judoman

You know how to become a true Barcelona fan ? Put a Frankie De jong pic as avatar or any of those players who can give cute passes and those players who got stamped as Barca Dna players . Abuse any player who doesn't posess such attributes, post hateful images ( edited or not) . Edit the face of players who gave their sweat and blood to the club , with doggy images . Congrats you have become a true Barca fan then . It will take some effort to reach that level

+ Perceive yourself from a point of moral and intelectual high ground.

Ignorance and narcissism at its finest.

Devils

BREAKING

[tw]1031556262234865671[/tw]

No offers for Ivan Rakitic so far. His release clause stands at €125 Million and movements from PSG are expected.

PSG EXPECTED to make an offer for Rakitic before the window closes.

Rabiot + Cash for Rakitic? hmmm

FC433

Cannot afford spending 100 let alone 125 for a CM. They still need a LB anyway.

I would sell Rakitic 60m+ but to PSG? not sure and definitely not with Rabiot being included.

Givenchy

60mil + Rabiot + first option on Mbappe should he ever want to leave

I rather we keep Raki, Rabiot isnt what we need

Home of Barca Fans