Ivan Rakitić

Raketa10

He played 180 min in one week for NT. I can't understand why he did that?! He is being hugely overplayed in last couple of months and now before the last part of the season he does something so stupid. WTF?!?!

Last edited:

FCBfan22

He played 180 min in one week for NT. I can't understand why he did that?! He is being hugely overplayed in last couple of months and now before the last part of the season he does something so stupid. WTF?!?!

Not only that, he travelled around the world in a week. Jetlag galore. I don't understand why.

M

MessiCam

N’Zonzi, put him in his place and Arthur will bench him permanently.

Average player piggybacking off Busquets all season. Got exposed against Sevilla.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
.... Is this an April 1st thing or has there been some mass stupidity bug going on while I was busy with my exams?

People want to sell Rakitic? Yes, according to them Rakitic is crap, Pique is crap, Roberto is crap but still we have the best defensive stat in Europe only because of umtiti. I have to remind everyone that the toughest game we played in this season had Vermaelen and Pique in defense and not Umtiti. More important is that at the start we didn't intend to attack them much. Real Madrid played for their lives and threw all the players on attack. Rakitic, Vermaelen and Pique stopped every attack. Can't believe how overrated Umtiti is among Barca fans. They only remember him throwing himself to block the chelsea attacks, what they forgot is that most of the moments the need for such physical blocks is because of his bad positioning and lack of game reading.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans