Ivan Rakitić

booge

I have always believed in Rakatic because of his footballing IQ

He's a champion like Modric. He's got guts, balls and what ever it takes to dig in and be victorious.

RMU ReBorn

Ernesto Valverde :"Having Rakitic is a luxury. Rakitic adds balance to this team and he is very important to this side."

ASordidGod

Well the mood in this thread's changed, ha ha. For what it's worth, I think he's been good recently, or decent at any rate. But I still think we can do better. (Thiago, cough.) He is miles ahead of Paulinho and Gomes though.

Danic

He finally plays in the right position. There was one game recently where he played a bit more on the side again and instantly showed a bad performance.
He absolutly has to play in center. Pretty great performances there.

BarçaBarça

He needs to step up his creative game for the Chelsea-match. We know that he can create, finish and contribute a lot in attack, and some of that needs to be released because we are missing Iniesta.

FinBarcelonafan

He needs to step up his creative game for the Chelsea-match. We know that he can create, finish and contribute a lot in attack, and some of that needs to be released because we are missing Iniesta.

Iniesta might make it, no?

Our roster depth is a joke. We can't throw anyone with any offensive skill to midfield.

Home of Barca Fans