Ivan Rakitić

Ripsta

I fucking hate him, he's fucking ruining the midfield, him and Suarez are awful.

He's going to be fucking dilly dallying around in the 2nd leg too. Fucking atrocious footballer. Just fuck off you sideways merchant CUNT.

RIZALDINHO

I fucking hate him, he's fucking ruining the midfield, him and Suarez are awful.

He's going to be fucking dilly dallying around in the 2nd leg too. Fucking atrocious footballer. Just fuck off you sideways merchant CUNT.

i'll add paulinho to that list aswell he was just as awful as those two. he kept giving the ball way all he does is pass the ball to the player next to him he is fucking useless

Raketa10

I am sure he did what he was instructed today. Problem is that some people here don’t understand his role at all. He had very hard job today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't have much problem with his performance tonight. Sure he was burned a couple of times, but it happens. He cannot do something else when the team is instructed to play this way and got no pace in the team.

Also the fact that Paulinho who should have been on the RW and could have helped him, went and jogged through the middle of the pitch didn't help him. Criticized Rakitic a lot, but he wasn't the problem tonight.

FCBfan22

I think Paulinho really affected his performance tonight, because he needed to commit many fouls, because of Paulinho's positional unawareness.

dakt

His worst performance imo this season, but partially I blame Valverde for putting him next to Paulinho.

Last edited:

clemente

Just glad he didn't get a red, was hoping he will get subbed off at half time just because of that.
Also his amazing form had to disappear last 2 games, exactly when we need him.

Home of Barca Fans