Ivan Rakitić

ronniecro

reddit barca ladies and gentlemen

just read this gem,also from barca reddit

he is a physical player which is important for our midfield against some teams that like to try and bully us, he is quick and extremely versatile as he can play on the flanks and in any of our midfield positions including Busquets'. He is technical, has good vision and reads the game well. He lacks confidence and experience and he can easily become a key player for us.

the player in question is gomes :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
just read this gem,also from barca reddit

he is a physical player which is important for our midfield against some teams that like to try and bully us, he is quick and extremely versatile as he can play on the flanks and in any of our midfield positions including Busquets'. He is technical, has good vision and reads the game well. He lacks confidence and experience and he can easily become a key player for us.

the player in question is gomes :lol:

Seems Gomes made it to 2nd spot for January leaderboard over there.

Valverde supposedly said the following as well according to reddit: “André Gomes is a spectacular player. Sometimes he seems to be under suspicion, but not for me.”

Interesting...

Zincubus

Banned
Seems Gomes made it to 2nd spot for January leaderboard over there.

Valverde supposedly said the following as well according to reddit: “André Gomes is a spectacular player. Sometimes he seems to be under suspicion, but not for me.”

Interesting...
Mmmmm I have grave doubts as regards Valverde but it seems we share the same view on Gomes

DTgRNVlWAAADR_X.jpg

Tell him to pick on someone his own size.

I dare him to do that to Mina, he'll be sat on his backside within seconds. :mina2:

Ripsta

I hate him, one of the most useless footballers we've had in recent years, there is zero redeeming quality to him. He's slow, constantly passes sideways, offers nothing defensively and just slows the attack down at every opportunity. Valverde is a clueless cunt for persistently playing him.

Home of Barca Fans