Ivan Rakitić

Givenchy

i saw Paulinho coming on and thought 'finally Raki is off' and he takes off Iniesta instead, ok. Gomes coming on.. and he takes off fucking Roberto :lol: i don't understand what Valverde sees in this turd but that short pass that went out for a throw in was hilarious

fergus90

The only thing worst than his haircut is his performances. Like he's trying to sprint through a swimming pool of custard.

BarçaBarça

The way he plays looks genuinely disinterested - like he couldn't care less to make an accurate pass (or at least not shovel it out of the field for no reason), not to say create some chances..
He was rested and fit to play, but really contributes with nothing at all. Maybe he thinks of himself as a Barca-version of Kroos or Modric, but what he should be doing is work his ass off and sprint/run/press more than everyone else (to close down spaces in defence, and drag players apart in attack), because that is one of his key attributes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He takes his place for granted. He knows he's an undisputed starter when he probably shouldn't even be on the bench at this rate.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad state he is in. Roberto looked dead when taken off and Rakitic is taking it easy out there.

He'll be Sevilla player again next year, mark my words.

Sorin

Waste of space.

Has someone told this guy that it's ok to pass forward? How about you fucking inform yourself before you receive a pass?

smh. We've sunken so low. And to think Kroos wanted to come but Lucho and board chose this guy. Absolute disgrace.

Home of Barca Fans