Ivan Rakitić

FCBfan22

Well Rakitić is now basicly a Busquets backup with Iniesta, Roberto, Paulinho and Denis outperforming him in the CM role. If we need control I would go with Iniesta and Roberto, if we need firepower I would go with Denis and Roberto.

If we need to rest Busi, I would go with Rakitić.

Zincubus

Banned
If he'd just pass forwards or even sideways rather than passing back to the defence .

Must be a severe lack of confidence .

I'd play Mascherano in his place everytime .

CatalinR10

Paulinho aka the guy who completed only 6 pass in the first half against eibar. For a midfielder this is beyond embarassing

in the end he scored , was involved in a goal and assisted another.

These aren't xavi-iniesta goat times when either of those need to have 100 passes per game . Our current midfield is shit , id take a goal and 6 passes per half anyday.

Rakitic forever cucked

gatsu

Of course we are not anymore in the era of xavi-iniesta and we are not asking that much. But to be succesful in the long term a minimum of control is needed. If not we will get destroyed when facing the top dogs. Paulinho can't provide that and untill then even a 50 old man rakitic is still a better option.

Paulinhi profil is perfect against weaker sides or as sub.

mark1nhu

At least he passes

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Our Lord doesn't even need to "pass" the ball. Look at his dummy to Messi, a masterpiece.

Jokes aside, I couldn't care less if Paulinho touches the ball less and get involved less than Rakitic. End product is what really matters and Rakitic can't do shit with all the touches he has right now.

mark1nhu

Of course we are not anymore in the era of xavi-iniesta and we are not asking that much. But to be succesful in the long term a minimum of control is needed. If not we will get destroyed when facing the top dogs. Paulinho can't provide that and untill then even a 50 old man rakitic is still a better option.

Paulinhi profil is perfect against weaker sides or as sub.

Rakitic looks like a retired accountant while still below 30. Imagine him over 50, will get destroyed by a 10 years older Ronaldinho in charity matches.

Home of Barca Fans