Italy

Hamzah

High Definition Member
yeah they seem like they don't give a shit (especially pirlo, looks the most bored man on the planet) and they still manage to win :D

S

Super Pippo

How dare you Eddy! Take that back or am going to report that slur about my nation. Racist...

:wave:

I'd take a smash and grab, just as long as we are in the WC by the end of it.

zanela

Even my undying love for De Rossi cant make me watch Italy...:zzz:
On second thoughts i might, if they are playing Portugal in the latter stages of the WC only to see my man kick the ladyboy's butt.

Last edited:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
You have to feel a little sorry for Ireland, although their defence is shocking. Who is/will replace Gattuso in midfield ?

Sallou

I'm Irish myself, and I must say- I am absolutely heartbroken. We needed that win to keep pushing for automatic qualification and with four minutes to go I was almost crying, I thought we had done it. When Italy scored I was in shock...

Anyway, can't really complain I suppose. Defending was horrible and we still managed to do well so *shrugs*. I really really hope we don't get France etc in the playoffs.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I'm Irish myself, and I must say- I am absolutely heartbroken. We needed that win to keep pushing for automatic qualification and with four minutes to go I was almost crying, I thought we had done it. When Italy scored I was in shock...

Anyway, can't really complain I suppose. Defending was horrible and we still managed to do well so *shrugs*. I really really hope we don't get France etc in the playoffs.
I feel sorry for you. No offence but I think Italy would have won their last game so I don't think you would have finished first anyway. But I know that feeling, thinks back to Euro 2008.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
thats your favourite saying isn't it? it has an air of what someone would say on RedCafe ''We're better than Barca because BerbaTouch is the sex'' you know what its like on there :lol:

just kidding your alright mate

hdcantona

thats your favourite saying isn't it? it has an air of what someone would say on RedCafe ''We're better than Barca because BerbaTouch is the sex'' you know what its like on there :lol:

just kidding your alright mate

I'm not on Red Cafe, but Berba and Pirlo ARE the sex. Imagine playing those 2 with Ibrahimovic.... orgasmic...

Home of Barca Fans