Italy

Cule4life

The Culest

you__re_just_jelly_by_kaitlynclinkscales-d3k9rsp.jpg

You just jelly cos u cant grow such a magnificent piece of manhood :pep:

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
I really see Immobile starting for Italy more that Balo soon if Mario doesn't start playing better.
Immobile is better finisher than Balo right now and what Italy needs is a good finisher.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
OptaPaolo: 93.2% - Italy's passing accuracy vs England is the highest ever recorded in a World Cup game since 1966.

ejuventus

OptaPaolo: 93.2% - Italy's passing accuracy vs England is the highest ever recorded in a World Cup game since 1966.

interesting stat ....... surprising that it passes also Spain's of last tournaments

most of that due to the formation wanted by Mr. Prandelli, with density in midfield area

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I really see Immobile starting for Italy more that Balo soon if Mario doesn't start playing better.
Immobile is better finisher than Balo right now and what Italy needs is a good finisher.

Balotelli had one chance and did not disappoint. Almost scored a beautiful goal too where the situation was kinda dead.
He had a good game imo. Not a performance that would make Prandelli change things.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
interesting stat ....... surprising that it passes also Spain's of last tournaments

most of that due to the formation wanted by Mr. Prandelli, with density in midfield area

Same here, somehow I find that hard to believe

But as always good showing from Italy, always a champion team, always underrated/stereotyped

XaviMessiGirl

Balotelli had one chance and did not disappoint. Almost scored a beautiful goal too where the situation was kinda dead.
He had a good game imo. Not a performance that would make Prandelli change things.

I'd like to see Immobile start sometime though, against an easier opponent than England though. Always knew Mario would start there.

pEllee

Certainly the best and the most entertaining midfield in the tournament. Comfortable surrendering possession and dropping deep but they look just as good/if not better when they're dominating it as well.
Looking pretty solid at the back too and Balotelli always shows up for Italy. It's difficult not to like this very elegant Italy team and they would definitely be a contender if they had better fullbacks.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Certainly the best and the most entertaining midfield in the tournament. Comfortable surrendering possession and dropping deep but they look just as good/if not better when they're dominating it as well.
Looking pretty solid at the back too and Balotelli always shows up for Italy. It's difficult not to like this very elegant Italy team and they would definitely be a contender if they had better fullbacks.

TBF their best full back wasn't fit last night.

Home of Barca Fans