Isco

El Flaco

Isco: "I'm not going to Barça! With this photo, I wanted to say that we are going to eat them like crisps."

[tw]850107273397633026[/tw]

Egert

Estonian Culé
Also says that it was a photo to say that RM are going to beat us. Why would you take it down then :lol:

ronniecro

Isco: "I'm not going to Barça! With this photo, I wanted to say that we are going to eat them like crisps."

[tw]850107273397633026[/tw]

it is stupid tweet and it can't be taken seriously but i hope this closes the doors to speculations about his transfer to barca

JerseyAddict

Just imagine what would he came up if the chrisps were with ketchup?

"We will make a mess of them etc etc".

I said, that tweeter thingie... Me no like it .

El Flaco

Isco's goals vs. Sporting Gijón

[gfy]PlayfulRewardingGrayfox[/gfy]

[gfy]InsecureThankfulFlyingsquirrel[/gfy]

[gfy]DeepMeagerIndianskimmer[/gfy]

[gfy]ImmaterialScratchyBlackmamba[/gfy]

[gfy]BlissfulFlawedAdder[/gfy]

Windhook

He should leave, indeed. It's up to him to decide, my honest opinion is he is too good to be a backup player for Kroos.

Galning

The fact that, despite his performances, he still didn't play a single minute in el clasico should be enough for him to leave. He'd be stupid to stay, I don't think RM will sell any of the BBC.

A lot of reports indicate he's about to sign a new contract, Modric will be 32 by next season, so he may be offered a starting spot, but it's RM at the end he'll eventually be benched or replaced when need be. If he has any sense he'll leave and play somewhere else, he's too good.

Morten

He is really going to sign a new contract? Talk about patience, for someone so talented he sure tolerates the bench alot more than he should.

Home of Barca Fans