Isco

Trequartista

The good
There is no way he is going to chelsea,would love him at barca as he is clearly the best talent in the world but his position is stacked,would hate it but think he will eventually go to madrid,fits a need and they will be under the pressure to buy in the summer

AvocadoCake

There is no way he is going to chelsea,would love him at barca as he is clearly the best talent in the world but his position is stacked,would hate it but think he will eventually go to madrid,fits a need and they will be under the pressure to buy in the summer

Him not going to Madrid is almost worth his buyout, I really really rate this lad, but then again, as said above, if they ruined/wasted Leon, Canales and Mata, what's to say they won't do the same to him...

Superfly

Banned
Isco-Chelsea story claims he'd be sold for £15mil....his release clause is £17m. And the story originally came from the Sunday People so yea..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Him not going to Madrid is almost worth his buyout, I really really rate this lad, but then again, as said above, if they ruined/wasted Leon, Canales and Mata, what's to say they won't do the same to him...

We didn't ruin Mata, we raised him. He is who he is today because of Madrid's academy. He was just smart enough to not renew his contract with Real Madrid and went for new challenges at Valencia. Good for him. Canales was half injured and even at Valencia he didn't command a spot. Leon was mental. As much as I would like Isco, I would go for Benat, considering that Malaga do not have to sell him and Betis are preparing for his departure.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
We didn't ruin Mata, we raised him. He is who he is today because of Madrid's academy. He was just smart enough to not renew his contract with Real Madrid and went for new challenges at Valencia. Good for him. Canales was half injured and even at Valencia he didn't command a spot. Leon was mental. As much as I would like Isco, I would go for Benat, considering that Malaga do not have to sell him and Betis are preparing for his departure.

You only raise a player when you buy them from a small club at the age of 17 and claim full credit for their development, like Puyol, Busquets, and Pedro.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

But Benat is Basque and a graduate of Athletics academy... so might not want to play for the 'enemy'. Then again he's playing in Andalucía...

Home of Barca Fans