Isaac Cuenca

Ender

Official: Cuenca is not training with the group, he's undergoing treatment for an injury problem #fcblive

Maria

Why? :cussing:

I wanted to see him more in these last 2 games :(..I hope at least Sanchez will be able to play.

Maria

Sanchez is also ruled out

di-4KP8.gif

Reasonus

Keep Cuenca and give him more playing time next season. He can be instrumental. He can be far more valuable than Tello, who, by the way, should be sold if a good offer comes for him, unless we opt to play counterattacking football under Tito next season.

I've liked this kid since his early days and I was sure he would be a first teamer, I just didn't think it would be this season. Credit to Pep for grooming this player and boosting his confidence.

LaMessiah

Keep Cuenca and give him more playing time next season. He can be instrumental. He can be far more valuable than Tello, who, by the way, should be sold if a good offer comes for him, unless we opt to play counterattacking football under Tito next season.

I've liked this kid since his early days and I was sure he would be a first teamer, I just didn't think it would be this season. Credit to Pep for grooming this player and boosting his confidence.
completely agree. very intelligent player and deceptively quick. knows when to throw a cross in and when to bring the ball back, he can go hiding in some games but i think that has more to do with the way the game is going more than his performance.

tello is a great burst of pace but i think he lacks good tactical awareness.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
And penalty winning attributes, like diving, unlike diveuenca.

I'd keep Cuenca because he is not a reliant player, he is a play maker. Sure Tello might have an eye on goal, and that is what you need, but he'd be part of a problem that you want to avoid, whereas Cuenca would give you width and options from the right.

tikitakito

I think Cuenca is a good player, unfortunately i think he is to weak for this squad, look at how easy he got pushed away in the
last few matches he played, and im not even mentioning his invisibility during those matches.
As for Tello , hes a little bit stronger than cuenca but he's starting to irritate me with the same boring stepover and missing cross its like the only
move he's got.

LaMessiah

I think Cuenca is a good player, unfortunately i think he is to weak for this squad, look at how easy he got pushed away in the
last few matches he played, and im not even mentioning his invisibility during those matches.
As for Tello , hes a little bit stronger than cuenca but he's starting to irritate me with the same boring stepover and missing cross its like the only
move he's got.
strength is something cuenca can improve on. his understanding of this system and his class are things that will always be there. and playing the wings for barca means sometimes you're going to be invisible through no fault of your own because so much of the play goes through the middle of the pitch. his job is to stay on the touch line and create width so there's more space inside, which he does extremely well. not to mention his deceptive speed and ability to create space to find a good pass/cross.

Home of Barca Fans